Bubble hash

Jersyn82

Do you have to dry your flowers to make bubble hash or can you freeze right after cutting just like you do with trim?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using --------

Do you have to dry your flowers to make bubble hash or can you freeze right after cutting just like you do with trim?

I personally dry. THC isnt active til its dried out at least from my understanding. I dry popcorn buds and trim and leaf then vac seal freeze it and use it to make oils or bubble hash. Hope this helps.

Like I said its a preference, i just like to dry everything, i am not wasting space because trims go on the floor and buds hung to dry. But from my understanding thc isnt active til its dried out, now i could be wrong but i have been doing it this way for years. This time trimming will be in butane oil pens. MY FAVORITE ever!! So blue cheese and incredible bulk trimming will be ready today and gonna get all my tools out and make a great batch of oils. Easy and the best possible

Like I said its a preference, i just like to dry everything, i am not wasting space because trims go on the floor and buds hung to dry. But from my understanding thc isnt active til its dried out, now i could be wrong but i have been doing it this way for years. This time trimming will be in butane oil pens. MY FAVORITE ever!! So blue cheese and incredible bulk trimming will be ready today and gonna get all my tools out and make a great batch of oils. Easy and the best possible
Do you dry the bubble afterwards still? you think that would activate it? You know more then me on this, im just passing along my findings so far. Only tried making one batch so far with subpar trim, still have lots to learn. :thanks: :passitleft:

Sent from my SM-G935P using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I've frozen trim wet bud these are solid buds...I wasn't sure if it was the same process

Do you dry the bubble afterwards still? you think that would activate it? You know more then me on this, im just passing along my findings so far. Only tried making one batch so far with subpar trim, still have lots to learn. :thanks: :passitleft:

Sent from my SM-G935P using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Yes i dry out hash also. First send it thru my micro bags and use ice to aggravate it and knock it around while i mix. Then i strain and repeat til micro bags are the smallest possible. Then dry out using a paper towel and air out for at least 24 hours

Back
Top Bottom