bubble system need help

chode420

running a bubble hydro sytem need help! i currently am germenating some auto flowering in rock wool temps about 82 degrees and humidity around 50% percent, i just need some help on ph levels on watering on the rockwools and how wet should the rockwools be in between watering?? and what are the best nutrients/cycles/and amounts i should use and during what weeks?

running a bubble hydro sytem need help! i currently am germenating some auto flowering in rock wool temps about 82 degrees and humidity around 50% percent, i just need some help on ph levels on watering on the rockwools and how wet should the rockwools be in between watering?? and what are the best nutrients/cycles/and amounts i should use and during what weeks?

First thing I would have to ask is how big are the cubes are you using? When I was growing this way I was using 6 x 6 blocks and didnt have to water but every 24 hours. Best Nutes? well thats a personal preference type of question and I am sure there wont be a lack of suggestions. Personally I am a huge fan of Iguana juice grow and flower if I were to picking the best nutes.
:peacetwo:

pretty sure they are 1.5 inch rockwool... and iguana juice, are you familiar with autoflowering plants?? because they have about 8 weeks life heard no nutes for 2 weeks 2 to 4 is grow and 4 to 6 flower than just a normal flush, and what ph should i mist or water rockwool cubes with is 6.5 good??

Beginners Guide to Hydroponics

Sorry have not dealt with autos that is why I did not comment on that part.

Back
Top Bottom