Bubblemans Trinity

Mootah

Has anyone tried the Trinity yet? I just ordered one as it seems to be the kit for me. Looking forward to my 1st vape session already.

Not tried s trinity vape.
But vaping brings the flavours out like never before.
Enjoy it bro!! :Namaste:
Yeah, I love to vape. Replacing burning flowers and paper with vaporizing has been the right move for me. I am breathing better,not to mention smelling better. Thanks for your encouragement!

Yeah, I love to vape. Replacing burning flowers and paper with vaporizing has been the right move for me. I am breathing better,not to mention smelling better. Thanks for your encouragement!
Can take a pull and still speak to "authorities" without getting the BOOO!!

It's almost here!! Could arrive on Monday or Tuesday.

It arrived! I wasted no time, mixed a batch, loaded it and whammy! Dab experience achieved, took a while to figure out the best way to use it. Hold down the botton, let the vapor come out the top, begin hitting it gently, too hard or too soon and it's too hot for me. Definitely a good experience so far. The smaller pen gets the job done, but the Trinity does it faster for me. Smaller pen will be used while I charge the Trinity.

After using it for two hours, I can tolerate proper use. Begin to inhale, hold button, release button, continue to inhale.

Back
Top Bottom