bud in a jar

blowin.endo

just a few pictures of an oz of some fine fine bud...

this is my favorite jar... i use this all the time... and it hardly gets empty.

DSC099461.JPG

DSC099471.JPG

DSC099491.JPG

this is one of my favorite strains... i duno what it is though =(

There are some pretty nasty stems on top, but it looks like good bud. I hope you can enjoy it!

Dont look to bad, could be better but ... Smoke whatcha got.

^^ You wouldnt happen to be realtaljared would you lol ...

realtalgrower said:
You grew this right?

unfortunately i didnt grow this... but thanks for the comments... this oz cost me 250... it was a bit more than 28 Gs cuz of the stems... so im glad i got it for that price.

i posted a pic of me blowin a ghost in the picture thread.

im goin to bed... im blunted ... sleeepyyy

wait.... one more :bong:

ok im good

:peace:

Wow man, prices are outrageous out there ... I can get dank dank oz's for 175 right now, dank halfs for 90 ... Crazy how prices change from place to place.

420AM&PM said:
Wow man, prices are outrageous out there ... I can get dank dank oz's for 175 right now, dank halfs for 90 ... Crazy how prices change from place to place.

by dank do you mean wet? 'cause that would suck. To the best of my knowledge DANK means WET, muggy or soggy...

as quoted by dictionary.com:

DANK - unpleasantly moist or humid; damp and, often, chilly: a dank cellar.

Dank is an awful way to describe pot.

i always used dank as a good term for pot... dang... well anyway... its good fluffy kush... that's what it looks/feels/tastes like

As far as i thought, dank ment fucking like dank ... lol. Like good quality shit.

SmokeSessions, did you get my email?

i always used dank to reffer to premature dope ya know the sick wet shit that you have to hit 8 times in the bong to get a rip out of it. I always kind of wondered what prices were like for you boys in the us..in my town its expensive but if i go down to the city its almost half price..when i go to my boss im paying 250 an oz 1000 for a qp but if im in the city i can nail 150 an oz and 500 a qp so whats it like for you guys down there

justin08 said:
i always used dank to reffer to premature dope ya know the sick wet shit that you have to hit 8 times in the bong to get a rip out of it. I always kind of wondered what prices were like for you boys in the us..in my town its expensive but if i go down to the city its almost half price..when i go to my boss im paying 250 an oz 1000 for a qp but if im in the city i can nail 150 an oz and 500 a qp so whats it like for you guys down there

justin, in my area i get half o's for 100 and ounces for 2.

one thing i am proud to say although the prices are ridiculous here ive travelled abroad and smoked alot of pot from alot of areas and we always seem to have a decent concentration of amazing dope here..makes me feel a little bit better about paying the prices we do..just a little though

Back
Top Bottom