I Fell In Love With Purple: And A Few Other Ladies To Boot!

The Happy One

I got hold of a Purple Urkle a few months ago, and forced her into flower a bit early to fill my 6th "legal" plant grow, but not before grabbing a few clones of course. Though she wasn't very big, she still gave me a good 2 ounces of amazing smelling, tasting bud that quickly became one of my personal favorites. I suffer insomnia and this strain really helps in that department.
Anyway, I grew another one and I'm just a few weeks away from harvest. My daughter came over and snapped a few pictures of her, as well as a Jack Herer and Lemon Kush Headband. Hope you enjoy!

490A9087.jpg

The terpenes that come off this little lady are simply amazing. The taste leaves you licking your lips wanting more. The high is amazing, and great night time sleep therapy

490A9096.jpg

Simply a beautiful example of a Mendocino derivative.

490A9092.jpg

This lady has made it into about every grow I've done in recent memory. A quick favorite for many, and one most folks tend to ask for. Jack Herer has so many variations, no doubt. But if it's a genuine Jack, it's sure to please.

490A9097.jpg

Last but not least is a Lemon Kush. This gal has made it into my last three grows, and is a great daytime solution, allowing me to perform at my usual 110 %.... hehe

20190315_165530.jpg

In closing, after Oklahoma passed medical, I've been like a kid in a candy store!

20190315_173823.jpg

Hope you enjoyed!

Aloha Happy One!

beautiful plants and buds!!

Back
Top Bottom