Bud lollypop?

i don't think anyone here knows how to make a bud lollipop, ask a scientist man. seriously.

I think the more important question here is, "How do you make lollypops?" If you know that, then figuring out how to get active THC into the lollypop should be easy.

If you had a way to make lollipops, which I know of no such home method, then all you would do is add keif to the liquid sugar. It would be easy if there was some method, but how many lollipops are you going to have to eat?

i have had bud flavored lollipops i picked it up at my local hemporium or head shop whatever u call it, it was made with hemp but tasted like bud alot

to make homemade sugar candy(or lollipops) the sugar needs to be superheated to over 200 degrees, 250 if i remember right. As long as the thc wouldn't get destroyed by the heat, it is very possible to make these! Might have to try it sometime! I'll play mythbusters and Julia Child all at once!! lol

HHW

Let me be redundant and remindeveryone here that thc is only fat soluble. so theyd have to be chocolate lollipops if anything. Unless someone figures out how to get butter and sugar tomix some how. doubt it.

^^ What about butterscotch lollipops? They are made with sugar and butter, just use cannabutter instead of regular! I'm sure it can be done. where there's a will there's a way, right?

HHW

Okay heres how you make rock candy:
2 parts sugar to 1 part water
Dissolve sugar in water, after the sugar is dissolved place in a glass container. Place a string on the cap and weight it with something and place the string into the sugar water and tighten the lid. Place in a cool dry place for a couple days

Using that I'm sure someone can come up with a good way to make some bud candy, I'm just too lazy.

you guys it is very possible, and guess what! they are already in existance. they have them in just about every cannabis club out here in cali. like it has already been stated, you figure out how to make lollipops in general and you can make THC lollipops :cheesygrinsmiley:

HappyOneHit said:
Okay heres how you make rock candy:
2 parts sugar to 1 part water...

Otherwise known as a "simple syrup".

Yeah all you would have to do is learn how to make lollipops, then just add the buds.

haha im lost on how i could even attempt to make this...i'll just pack a bowl instead.

BlackTurboTeg said:
They have pops that are flavored as buds i dont think they have pops that can get you blazed. Like someone said thc is fat soluble.
My guess is you could just make a tincture (w/ alcohol) and put that in with the lollypop stuff, that way the THC is already activated and all you have to do is ingest it.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I have a theory or two on this. First off, THC IS fat soluble and NOT water soluble. What is that to say however, that it could not effectively be absorbed by corn syrup, an essential ingredient to lollipops.

Also, like someone ahead of me said, butterscotch lollipops may very well be a simple solution to this. Below are a few easy, online guides to home-made lollipops.

Lollipop Recipe | Exploratorium
Answerbag Resource Busy -- Start a conversation. Have some fun. (scrool down a little bit)

I still think that if corn syrup could in fact efficiently absorb the THC it would be the best bet, because while the butterscotch lollipops do include butter, its a pretty small amount, and would probably taste like shit after it became cannabutter. As I said, those two links above are just an example or two of the many, many availabe online tutorials to making lollipops.

Maybe someone who knows a little bit more about the properties of THC and the given ingredients in these recipes could find a way to make this possible.

Let me know if anyone has any ideas/comments,

steam:peace:

Take a couple sticks of very high quality unsalted butter. Melt them in the microwave, just enough to be liquid. Add nice sized chunks of your favorite bud to the butter and them simmer on low heat. Continue to simmer until the water seperates and boils away from the butter. Don't worry, the THC bonds to the fat, not the water that is boiling off.

Once the water is gone, strain the left over butter to remove unwanted plant material. Let the butter cool down. Clear "butterfat" will rise to the top since the water is gone.

Skim this clear "butterfat" off the top, and add some flavoring. I use the candy flavoring in the baking section of my grocery store as this is the easiest.

Now follow this recipe: Hard Candy Lollipops - Recipe - Cooks.com

Where is says add flavor, add our flavored butterfat. It is clear, so it won't look funny. And the butterfat has a great sweet flavor that really enhances whatever flavoring you added to it.

By the way, the butter curd left from when you skimmed the butterfat still has THC in it, as it is 50% fat. Feel free to use the left over curd for baking. :)

Enjoy.

Back
Top Bottom