Bud Mites

Loony

Hands up anyone who loves Bud Mites?

Yeah, didn't think i'd get a of round of applause for that one.

So I ain't gonna fill your head with old time remedies, (Garlic, in water & sprayed directly onto plant, works a treat). Dam it.

Got watching some fella on YouTube. Chef Derek Butt. Yeah, he would of got hell for that name in an Aussie school in the 70'ies.

He mentioned a remedy that I had not heard of before, I have since shared the info with a mate, and he showed me the results, and I was blown away.

So here is the deal.

You got mite, it's harvest time. Lets be honest, no one, and I do mean no one - enjoys smoking bud with mite in it, it taste s like crap. Harvest your plants as you normally would separating the trim and removing it from the grow area. Get back to those buds, hang them on a horizontal line, with a piece of two sided tape on the line at each end. As the buds dry the little buggers leave the heads and march up to the end of the line to escape. Dead end, The Tape. That's where they will stay until your buds are dry, forever stuck at the end of the line. Well almost, but do take care when removing your now clean buds from the drying line.

My buddy, believes that he saved 100% of his bud from using this method...

Hope it will assist you too

Regards

Back
Top Bottom