Bud Potatos

BluntDaDdy420

Well if u like potatos then u will like this

1. slice the potato down the in half long ways (like this ... (l)
2. remove some of the potato from the middle and put in some weed
3. put in ur weed and put the potato back together
4. wrap in tin foil and put 3 tooth pics through the potato..(to hold together)
5. either grill or microwave untill its done then add what u want cheese, butter,....ect.
6. there u go now u have a weed potato have a fucn 6 hour high

DONT MICROWAVE ALUMINUM FOIL
ALL U NEED IS LIKE A 10-40 SAC DEPENDING ON HOW STRONG U WANT THIS POTATO (it dosent matter what kind of weed jus dont use brown bud) Get some from ur local dealer or canibas club

If ur high rite now HAHA rock on im writein this high!!!!!!! YEEAAAA!!!!

Dank420 said:
That sounds interesting, maybe I'll try that.

it wont work. in order for the thc to absorb in your stomoch it needs to be cooked with fat like butter or oil.

rhomb said:
it wont work. in order for the thc to absorb in your stomoch it needs to be cooked with fat like butter or oil.
no... it's just more efficiant that way...

im deffanatly gunna have to try that shit once. sounds pretty damn good. ya know make a shishcabob and grill a pot potato and have a nice little meal. how much should i put in there?

adirondackchron said:
im deffanatly gunna have to try that shit once. sounds pretty damn good. ya know make a shishcabob and grill a pot potato and have a nice little meal. how much should i put in there?
depends how fucked up you want to be lol...

ahha ok

have you guys ever tried potato skins?
they are like baked potato but its cut in half and hollowed out and then you put cheddar cheese and bacon and green onions then you bake em for a bit so its all melted
, if you added weed do you think the oil from the cheddar cheese would be enough to 'activate' the weed?

I do gotta give u props for stating DO NOT MICROWAVE ALUMINUM FOIL!!!!! That's the way to be on a stoner site. :icon_cool :grinjoint: :laughtwo:

Back
Top Bottom