Budding & Flowering Marijuana

Well, now…don’t pay too much attention to the advertising by these seed companies.
Better , to get a 40x magnifier…check your buds , make sure they’re all clouded…no clear trichs.
can also decide if you want a % of amber.
I find even buds claiming 7-8 weeks can go to 8 or 10…better smoke…more solid buds, more weight.

I'm not sure about it as I'm waiting intently. Look at a pineapple express I'm trying another soon and hope it does better. Flowered since week three and three months along.

20221204_165043.jpg

good info, but i am still a little unsure about a couple things, what if most of your pistols have turned color, but just about all of them on the lower levels are still white, and my top seems to be like, burning, i moved my lights farther away, but just wondering if i am already maybe past harvest time? i dont seem to have much bud on the plant, so i figured i wasnt really all that close to harvest, and to ripen, just turn back the hours to 8 or 10 for a couple weeks and then hang and cure it?
thanks for the help, its my first harvest and kind of confused on some things, all clarification is greatly appreciated
-bubba
try bending to get them away from the light a bit

Back
Top Bottom