Bug your friends out when their high! lol

Bolton0

Alright the other day i was at the mall with one of my friends, blazed as usual, when we see a crowd of people, so obviously we go over to see whats up, its like a magic thing going on, but this guy was making shit float, and i was like WHOA!! but after watching him for like 5-10 mins, i couldnt really figure it out, but it looked so fuckin real, so i was like wtf ill buy it and try to bug my friends out. So i get home and take it all out and watch the video, get it down pack, take it with me to go blaze a dutch with two of my friends, a little more then halfway through the dutch ( I was sitting in the back seat), i started to float shit with no one noticing, then kenny looks back like, "Yo Mike I Gotta ....WHAT THE FUCK?? how the hell did you do that....the kid got scared, i mean i was laughing my ass off, then i was like watch this, and i floated a ciggarette out of my pack and into my hand, he was stunned. Of course its not real magic, theres a trick, but with practice this is amazing.
You can check it out at WowMagic.com.

But if you wanna trip out your friends i think this shit will work on most people, just watch the video.
Def. some crazy shit. :eek:

yea, i think i know what you are talking about... i was at the local fair (memphis tenn) and a guy was doing all kinda crazy shit, making a credit card float around him kinda fast.... so i bought it (20$) it was a chunk of "magicians wax" a yard of string with "invisible strings" inside of it, and some tape.. tape the end of the "invisible string" behind your ear, take the other end and ball it up in a little piece of "magicians wax" and take the credit card (or what ever you are "levitating") and press it on the credit card and rest the string on your hand between your thumb and forefinger... and VIOLA!!! (sorry for ruining the "magic trick" but i paid 20$ for that and they told me not to tell anyone.... getting my other 15$ out of the purchase... i cant help it i mean 20$ for that.... BS... but it worked....)

I just move my mouth like im talking but im not, and they flip out thinkin they lost their hearing.

Bubble*The*Kush said:
I just move my mouth like im talking but im not, and they flip out thinkin they lost their hearing.

That works great with someone whose on A... Shrooms Smoke It

the cigarette trick is the best.

tell the person to close thier eyes.

put a lit cig about 3 feet from thier face...

tell them to open thier eyes...

tell them to close thier eyes....

move cig closer...tell them to open eyes...

tell them to close eyes...

move cig even closer...tell them to open eyes...

tell them to close eyes...

put cig about 2 inches from thier face....

tell them to open eyes.....

tell them to close eyes....

then poke them in the forehead with your finger.

ive made people fall off bar stools with that. its a classic.

wanna know a real good one....

get someone who's just piss drunk and will do anything for a dollar...

pull out a 20, 50, 100 bill and tell him if he can burn a hole in it you'll give him the bill..

the catch is, he's got to hold the dollar bill tight to his arm. like wrapping around the forearm..... so, you hold the dollar bill tight for him and let him try to burn it...

with no oxygen the dollar wont burn, the heat goes right through the dollar, thus, burning the drunk clown who wanted the money.

yea the shit on this forum is funny as hell but i have a friend who at every oppertunity yells "5-0 5-0" and we are all like shut the fuck up and smack him cause he is a dumbass

try this one next time it will bug your friends out like hell
Contact Support
there are lots of animations and other things, not very creative but still cool

when you all are high as fuck passing around a blunt palm it and make sure no one sees you.when someone asks "yo wheres that blunt at?!" be like "we still havent rowled it man" and fuckn theyll break out with who knows what

haha nughugger,, ive done that shit before.. we smoked it down to the roach and it was my turn and i took the hit and act like i put it out and said .. its done, but i actually still have the blunt in my hand, and then ill say something like im going to the bathroom.. ill run and take the blunt with me and run somewhere else and finish smoking the blunt to myself.. ha. i only did this once when 15 people was over here,.,

Back
Top Bottom