Friend passed out

Wise Owl

it was about 2 am last night when me and 3 other friends were drivin around lookin for gonj while smokin the last of what we had. everyone forgot they're bowls and pipes at home, and it was too late to go and get them, so we made a crap one out of tinfoil. the bowl held about a half an eigth. so i filled the whole damn thing. we're about done with that bowl when my friend jim, (the one driving) starts laughing uncontrolably. he's all screamin I CANT STOP LAUGHING LONG ENOUGH TO BREATH! OMG IM SERIOUS I CANT STOP LAUGHING! I CANT BREATH! he's freakin out and laughing his ass of at the same time. so this in turn made everyone else laugh our asses off at thim. all the sudden jim just fuckin passes out while we're goin 70 down the highway, his arm made the car jerk to the right and damn near off the road, everyone just startss screamin they're ass of while the cars swervin ALL over the road. but we're still laughin at the same time. i was sittin shotty and grabbed the wheel real quick, and im still laughin my ass off and all of us are slappin jim in the face still crackin up. he wakes up about 5 seconds later and he's like. OH MY GOD HOW LONG WAS I PASSED OUT?! im likem bout 5 seconds. he's like holy shit no way i swear i just had an hour long dream in that 5 seconds. so he starts laughin uncontrolably again and passes out again! needless to say we switched drivers, and we never found any more weed :(

lol....... good story!

sounds like you didn't need anymore weed...
But that shit is crazy... I've NEVER heard of that happening...

u only smoekd a 16th between you and three fridns adn that got u all baked
sorry to say you dont need ne more weed at all man

Blackleaf said:
Smoking and driving is pathetic, sorry guys. But these guys were lucky they didn't get killed.

i dno, ive been smoking and driving seems like forever. i took my permit and driving test high. just takes some time to get used to like anything else. sounds like a nitrous experence to me

Back
Top Bottom