Wednesday

ghostinthetv

let me tell you about how my day was on wednesday, my friend ronnie (who is consequentially my dealer) came by at 3 a.m and pushed a shopping cart into my house, i was like, wtf are you doing? but then i could just tell from looking at his washed out face that he was blazed up pretty good. now he can do some stupid shit when hes high, but this was by far the stupidest, he said "hey dude sorry i forgot your birthday" and gave me about 8 bowls worth of some purple shit (dont know what it was but it was good), my birthday was in august, but i didnt question him. so he went to my couch with my cheetos and ate a few, and fell asleep. i was like, "god must love me"

after i got some sleep, woke up around 9 30 or so, i remembered my "birthday present" and started to pack up my homemade bong, (ill also write a story about this one sometime), anyway yeah, filled it up with some water and let the bubbles flow. i put on some pink floyd, and just chillaxed with some zebra cakes and hohos. that was a pretty fun day.

well back in the day when i lived out in the country when i was young like 13 14 years old. any ways this one day my girlfriend michelle and i got really high, we decieded that it would be a good idea to bring our horses in the house. well it was cold out side and there was about two feet of snow out side. the horses were cold. so after we all got fucked up we got the munchies pulled out the ice cream i was in charge of putting it back in the freezer, not!

well we tried to build a fire so it wouldn't smell like bud in the house. it didn't work of course. so now what do we do? we were going to bring the horses in the house there cold they need to be warm. so i get my horse patches i bring her in no problem there. well michelle brings in her horse frosty now my horse and her's didn't like each other at all. frosty comes inside next thing we know there fighting. trying to bite each other and shit not good.

michelles mom calls says i'll be home in ten minutes so you need to get your shit together and done quick if you haven't done your chores. so now were freaking out get the horses out!!! i start with my horse patches well we started out the door what do you know she decieds to take a shit right on the floor as were going through the dinning room, crap on the floor mom will be here soon and we have frosty to get out still. i pull him out the door just as her mom turns on to the road we have less than 1 minute to get this shit up and out the door.

she is now truning down there driveway i'm cleaning up the shit as fast as i can. were spraying the smelly shit to try to get rid if the smell so we thought!

all clean little smell we tried again to build a fire to rid the smell out of the house. now mom walks in the door! the horses are in the back yard and not out ine field or in the barn. the back yard! why are your horses in the back yard? and why does it smell like shit in here???

michelle stepped in some shit and didn't see it! must of been a big pile of shit to smell this bad. only if she knew really that the horse my horse took a crap in the house she would of flipped out.

made it out of the house with any real problems so we thought. remember the ice cream? well i had placed it up in the cupboards instead of the freezer! well her mom goes why is there ice cream up in the cuboards? angela did it! nice job she says now go clean it up. we had a blast that day but later we got into so much trouble from our parents her mom and my mom chatted on the phone and you know we were grounded from our horses for 2 weeks that was the hardest time of my life my horse was off limits. how do i get around now you walk! 1 mile to michelles house no fair. letting your horse take a crap in someones house isn't nice either now your a walking.

has any one done anyhting like that when you were young now i'm 36 and i look back on those days and michelle and just lite one up and laugh all day about our wouderful day with the horses.:joint:

Back
Top Bottom