Crazy story i wrote a long ass time ago!

RolandDaPirate

THE FRIEND!!!

I remember it like it was yesterday. That morning I had just woken up after the best night of sleep I've had in a like forever so it was a good start for what would turn out to be a bad day. Finally I got out of bed and started getting ready to go to my friend's house. Then I realized it was quite to quite. I opened the door to my room and looked out and realized that there was no one home. At first I thought nothing of it so I just kept getting ready. I took a shower brushed my teeth, and I did my hair finally about around noon I was done so I got out of my room and started looking for a not. I figured my mom would leave one telling me where they had gone or something but there was no note. So I called my friend James that no one was home so I couldn't go anywhere, then he came over and we had a blast we played Xbox and watched TV at around three some guy called it was weird he had a very deep screechy voice and said, "do you know where your parent are why don't you look around the house maybe you'll find them. So I started to look around and asked my friend what he thought the guy meant he said he didn't know so we just kept looking but we couldn't find anything so we gave up and went to go get something to eat. When I opened the refrigerator I saw the most funniest thing ever it was a little toy finger sticking out of a piece of cake so I told my friend that was probably my dad who called and this is what he meant. When I picked up the finger to show him I realized it had my moms wedding ring on it and that it wasn't fake. Naturally I screamed like any normal person who has there moms severed finger in there hand and so did my friend when we stopped I tried to think of a rational explanation but I just couldn't think of one so I started looking for more parts of my mom I found stuff in the weirdest places I found her foot in the microwave, the rest of her fingers and toes in the sugar bowl and I was freaking out but the entire time my friend James was calm. I couldn't believe how well he was taking it at first I thought he thought this was probably a joke. So I kept looking and I kept finding body parts everywhere. So I decided to call the cops but James wouldn't let me he said they would probably think it was us so we had to get are story straight. I trusted him and said ok then he started laughing "I cant believe you trusted me dumb ass" he said then he punched me in the face and knocked me out cold when I came to I was tied up and all around me I saw pieces of my sister, my mom and dad laid out perfectly so it looked like they where intact but you could see all the places he cut them up from. Then I asked him what he was going to do with me and he just laughed then he started cutting of my fingers and tows it was horrible he would saw them off as slowly as he could the pain was excruciating that's when I fainted from the pain and that's the last I remember. But it's all good.

I retyped it excalty other then some spelling erros and shit like that but thats basically excalty what i wrote like 5 years ago or so.

HOLY GOD MAN SEEK HELP IMMEDIATLY!!!

Nice read. Dark, but nice read. lol.

Yokogake said:
i hope you dont have a real friend named james

ahahahah

JAMES = TOG

Back
Top Bottom