Build my grow room

jaydizzle

hi guys an galls thanks for the love.

I have grown before, My first and second grow consisted of a room , a light, and some pots an soilless mix thats it. never grown in one of these tents before, but i cant WAIT LOL

i need help designing my new room, I.e secret jardin grow tent. I want to buy the dr240w or the dr150 for a flower room and a dr80 or a dr60 for a clones-mother room. I'm starting from seed.

mother room, should i go with 8 lamp 2 foot t5s, or a lumatek 400 with an air cooled hood. What type of fan should i use? what type of fillter? odorsok or can?

Flower room, which tent should i get? Should i go with dual digital 600s or 1000s? what type of reflector/cooltube should i use? What type of fillter/odorsok, should i get? what type of fan should i get? i thought about using a manhole ventilation fan that moves 1300cfm and use it to vent the room and lights@ the same time

i want to save money/energy at the same time i want to not hear the room running. i'm not cheap nor am i rich.

HELP is much needed and wanted DESIGN my growroom fellow weed heads my credit card is ready to go:ganjamon:

do you live in los angeles county? i can give you an address of a factory that sells the darkrooms, i got my dr120 for $180.

thanks dude, im in chicago, would luv that info. do u know how much the dr 240w, dr150, dr80s r?

hows that dr120 workin out for u?

thanks dude, im in chicago, would luv that info. do u know how much the dr 240w, dr150, dr80s r?

hows that dr120 workin out for u?

Well i just set it up this weekend, i have a 400 hps w/ cooltube and will install my exhaust fan tomorrow. This will be my first grow ever, now that i have a medical marijuana prescription. I will start a journal asap I'm definitely am going to need some help. If you want i can post some pics of my tent tomorrow?

wow we r kinda in the same boat, this is my second grow from seed i would luv 2 see those pic also would like 2 know what equipment u bought. get that tent info 4 me please im tryin to order now. have money just dont know what 2 buy

wow we r kinda in the same boat, this is my second grow from seed i would luv 2 see those pic also would like 2 know what equipment u bought. get that tent info 4 me please im tryin to order now. have money just dont know what 2 buy

Here is the website, you might consider this package. You won't get the deal i got on the tent because i picked it up from their factory, i would look for some hydroponic stores in your area, you'll end up paying up the ass in shipping. Pics will be up in a few hours:)

what size tent guys? dr150 or dr240w 600s or 1000s?, what cfm fan?

what size mother room? dr60/ dr80? t5s or small hid

pick it out guys so i can buy it an post some coolazz pics, lol

Back
Top Bottom