michiganfool

I halve 2 leave my garden for 5 days. It will be the fifth week of flowering; 12 indica sativa mix; 2 feet tall 3 soil pots. My plan is 2 water fertilize before I leave in the afternoon, the humidity and hope for the best. Say Ileave on Monday afternoon and return Saturday evening(after lights out).

Any suggestions? Was thinking of shortening light 1/2 hour each end of the on-off period.

I got sage advise early when I started.... Leave the plants alone. They will thank you for it.

I say let it all ride for 5 days if you feed before you leave. My $.02

Yeah ... water heavy the day you leave and not worry about it. Make sure your lights are high enough to stay out of reach if your plants are still stretching. Take a pic when you leave and take another when you get back ....... and let us know how they turned out.

They should be fine.

Oh .... I bought one of these things. It's a LaCross Alerts Wireless Monitor System. You can pick one up for about 80 bucks on amazon. It hooks to your internet router.

D111_E1_WGB_basement-humidity-temperature-monitor.jpg

You can set your max and min temp and humidity. It will send an email or text to your phone and/or computere and let you know if things are out of whack. It would allow you to mointor things while you're out of town.

All went well. They were pretty pale when I got home but greened right up.

I gave them some plain water first thing. Then I did some housekeeping and
mixed up a full dose fert solution. Two days later I gave them a 1/2 dose, flushed 2 days later.

Thanks!

If you go on trips a lot, you can get a timer that will water for you. The ones I've seen are meant to be used with a gravity system (keep a bucket higher than your pots, attach solenoid, fill bucket, route hose to plants, get creative!)

Back
Top Bottom