Butter from trimmings

turksteelman

About 8 plants trimmings, both fan leaves and manicured leaves from the bud. Do I have to let it dry, grind it up and then make it into butter? Also, what would be the amount of ground up leaves/trim per lb of butter? I know some folks say 1lb per oz of good herb but this is just the trimmings so should I use 3 oz? 4 oz? Anyone deal with this before?

Need a little help with this ones guys. Found I have 6.6oz of ground up in a grinder leaf with some popcorn buds and sweet trim from 8 plants. How much butter would you add for 6.6oz?

Not sure what 2 sticks is? Do you mean 2 of the 1/2 cup sticks, the short sticks? 1 cup didn't really seem like enough for 6.6oz. Anyway, I added 6 half sticks (1.5 lbs) and divided it up into 1/2 cup portions when it was done. I had 12grams left over so I threw it in some brownies I was making. One 3"x3" brownie and you are toast. When I add the 1/2 cup cannabutter to the next batch of brownies I will cut down the brownie size. I don't want to end up like that cop on youtube calling 911 and freaking out. Edibles are good stuff!

So I made another batch of brownies and cut them so there are 25 of them. I put 75 grams (1/2 cup) from the butter I just made. 2 of these puppies and you are lost for the night. Almost like tripping back in the 70's, I can't believe it. I can say that they are a much more intense high than smoking. I prefer smoking.

so how much leaf per butter would you say turk? I am a smokeing connisouer myself and i like the idea of having my cake and eating it too, or in this case smokeing my bud and eating the leftovers, so how many ounces of pure leaf did you use to make those "puppies" ? :p i like getting lost in the night :p

Back
Top Bottom