Cabinet advice - Too small?

spacepetal

Hi,
This is my first post. Have decided to take first steps into growing and I'm thinking about getting this box. [video=youtube;Xru4JR95_j4]
[/video] Dimensions are 910x457x457mm

I only want to do a small grow enough for me. I was thinking about the smaller one of the 2 and doing soil probably start with N.Lights. The spec on the setup is this. Do you think it is ok? Would I realistically be able to grow anything in there? At best how many plants do you think I could get in there and at best (with some practice) what kind of yield? I'm half tempted to go for the bigger box but I have to be super stealthy coz I've got family.I definitely want to go LED though because of the heat. Always police in helicopter round here! Many thanks

- One HydroGrow 21X PRO LED Light
-One 4 inch Rhino Hobby Filter - 150 m3/h - lasts up to two years
-One S&P TD160/100 Silent Extraction Fan - Rated at 160m3/hr , Only 24dB - Dual speed

-One Meter of High quality Acoustic Ducting - Contains additional plastic membrane
-One Low Noise Intake Fan - Rated at 21DB
-One Molex Power Adapter - Powers Intake Fan
-Eight Magnetic Hooks - Each supports 25KG of vertically hung weight

-One Pre-fitted 4 Inch male connector - Allows ducting to be fitted easily at both ends
-Four Wire Hangers

-One 500ml Bottle of Biobizz Grow

-One 500ml Bottle of Biobizz Bloom
-One 50L Bag of Biobizz All Mix
-Four Pots

That's what I'm thinking I always thought tall cabinet tall plants but looking around the site and the net in general I've seen people do cool stuff with those PC grow boxes too so I'm a bit confused

Find out from light manufacturer what minimum distance from plants is.
Mine bleach tips at 15" away even on a mover...
Also short plants are great mine are only 1 foot tall, plus 1.5 for bucket plus 1.5 for light gap plus light mover = Almosy 5 feet minimum

Supposed to be 12'' min distance so yeah looks a bit tight squeeze in there. How do people manage to grow in PC/Medicab micro grows? Do u just keep trimming the plants and flower them well early then?

Back
Top Bottom