Camera's filters and phones

Jackalope

I have worked hard on my picture taking over the years. I have seen way to many great photos that is for sure. The journey to better pictures has been long and expensive. My pictures are much better now then they were. I still have a long way to go.

All along, All I thought I needed was the right equipment and lighting. One thing I never tried are the filters out there to make the light right. Glad I didn't spend the money LMAO.

All along all I needed was a new phone! It is totally amazing the quality of pictures coming out of peoples phones.

I really enjoy seeing quality pictures on these forums. Especially when you can enlarge and they maintain resolution.
I don't know how it work,s but I like.

I still enjoy working on the right picture. Now that I have all this cool stuff I might as well use it. Part of growing weed that looks like the strain you bought is getting good enough pictures to match it up. I have around 22 strain books written over the years. The pictures in those books are a lot of what I wanted to copy. Not only did I want to grow the weed that well. I wanted the same quality pictures of the plants I grew. At this time, I am a lot farther along on the growing part then I am the pictures LMAO.

Phones just make it easier at times. What is really funny. Just like with people. Some plants are more photogenic than others.

Back
Top Bottom