Can any one tell me why are my leaves doing this?

boohoosmokes

HI GUYS

please can any one tell me y my leafs are starting to do this started twisting.iv only give them water for the past 9 days since sprout. and iv got my intake and outake ..and my temp is 80 ..so i think they may not be an issue ..im useing palgron light mix ..but the nutrients only last a week and iv had them 9 days...i did sprout them in a 0.7 liter pot..and 2 days ago i put them in 5 liter ...and today i give them 1 mil of sinsie ph perfect grow to every liter but i only used about 2 liters ....KIT 600WATT..140x140x200 tent ..5 inch intake/outake ..and a little house fan ..and been watering every 2 days ...STRAIN 4 pineapple chunk barneys ..2 blue cheese
20131116_185449.jpg
please can some one help ..many thanks

Re: Can any one tell me .y are my leafs doing this!!

Honestly I don't see anything to get worried about. For me, that is what the first set of true leaves look like when that young. If anything it may be slightly over watered, but even that is a bit of a stretch.

Just keep things going and if you are still worried, take another pic when you get more/bigger leaves. If possible also try an take the pic when the plant isn't under an HPS or correct the color digitally in something like Photoshop. Here is a link from another site that walks you through the color correction steps.

B-

ok buddy will do ...no more till its grown in a few days then more updates for you guys...many thanks all ...piece

ok right now i give them some sinsie ph perfect this morning....now my leafs are pointing right up in there air ..i mean like really really pointing up in there air ...so what av i done rong now? .....

yes but when i said that i all ready give them the food this morning?? ...but it seems to help i think ..there looking well better ..i think hahaha ..im very new my first grow ..so you cant blame me for being to good to then ..im, all ways in and out of my tent watching them talkin to em ...now i give them some food ..leafs are pointing right up in the air...so i think its a good sighn

20131117_200302.jpg
20131117_200253.jpg
ok here are some pics of what there looking like now..but other arent as pointy yet but getting there ..is this helping my plants or not ..or am i killing them ? ;(

rico..i promiss to you now my friend ..cross my hart and hope to die...i will not toch them till monday ok and see how there doing then ..ok promiss lol :( ...

I know when you are new to this one of the biggest and hardest lessons to learn is to leave your plants alone to let them work. I still struggle with this every time Im in my grow rooms. Something in the back of my head just says "Hey Blazer, maybe if you just add a little more of this, or snip that leaf, or move that light..."

With time you will come to realize that this plant we love so much has survived on this planet without human "intervention" for a VERY LONG TIME.

A great little bit of wisdom that an old grower gave me once was "If you have the compulsion to do something to your plants that deviates from your plan, go read all you can about it first. By then the temptation to mess with things will be gone and you will have learned something from your time reading."

I wish I practiced that more often...

B-

WOW WANNA ..i want to grow like that lol...mine are doig ok...and i promiss rico i want touch em so im not till tomoz ..but just had a little look and there looking better now they have had there first feed yesterday morning ...so no more updates till tomoz :)

and the good thing about pineapple chunk ..it pest proof desees proof..heat proof and cold proof its a soldier so hopefully i got a good strain for my first grow to learn on...

Back
Top Bottom