20liter final pots
Bio bizz all mix
Nutriants will be monkey nutriants
Iv always topped them and spred them out for a flat canopy
The last 3 runs iv had 8-9oz with a couple oz of popcorn

Can any 1 see a way of increasing the yeild
Is it possable to get 4oz per plant???
Any recommendations on medium frount

If you want more this run i would not change medium might end up worse of tbh.
600 watt and being a hps i would want to see at least 1g per watt.
Training and strain only things i could suggest without spending money.
Had strains before indica dom that no matter how dailed in my space was never going to give me more oz or two.
So space and veg time longer veg bigger lady bigger buds longer grow time.
You got the space use it spread them out more after training.
And change to a starin thats know for big buds if weight is what your after.
I also swear by a good booster in flower home made or bought.

Lets see if we can get any one else to chime in been a while since i used hps. bump :)

If you want more this run i would not change medium might end up worse of tbh.
600 watt and being a hps i would want to see at least 1g per watt.
Training and strain only things i could suggest without spending money.
Had strains before indica dom that no matter how dailed in my space was never going to give me more oz or two.
So space and veg time longer veg bigger lady bigger buds longer grow time.
You got the space use it spread them out more after training.
And change to a starin thats know for big buds if weight is what your after.
I also swear by a good booster in flower home made or bought.

Lets see if we can get any one else to chime in been a while since i used hps. bump :)
Is a booster the same as PK?? or used aswell as

Easy, double your veg time and you'll double your yield.
Fill the space completely with colas.

A 4x4 should have the space to yield at least 2 pounds.

Edit: although you only got less than 6 foot ceiling which only gives you maybe 3 1/2 feet of usable grow space (if you used LED) and much less with HPS, which could be a limiting factor unless you did some stellar LST and SCROGing.

My average for my 2x5 space is about 18 oz which is just about 1/2 the size of a 4x4.
But I got 9 foot ceiling.

Is a booster the same as PK?? or used aswell as
Most 'boosters' are P/K, humic, fulvic, enzymes, Mg or BS snake oil (Bud Candy? Really? Are we 5 year olds?)
Way I see it I can grow 4oz per plant of average bud or 2oz of superb quality, and I know which I'm aiming for
If all you're after is big buds just choose a fat bud strain and grow it out
*edit* Unlike @Nunyabiz, I grow small - 896 grams from 4x4 sounds like a hell of a lot to me!!
*another edit* Same as @skunksa I only use PK but I also fuck about with root tonics etc

im from the uk so wow 34 oz wow.Cant say i have ever come close even with a hps in a 4x4 space.BUT thats not me saying its not at all possible just not under my conditions i grow in or have grown in. ;)

My bad after a quick ninja edit and working it out thats only 1.6 gram per watt ok i have got close. about 1.27 would be my best with with big bud cheese and it was a 5x5 space so guess it dont count.

im from the uk so wow 34 oz wow.Cant say i have ever come close even with a hps in a 4x4 space.BUT thats not me saying its not at all possible just not under my conditions i grow in or have grown in. ;)
Another uk person

I'm in the UK too with a 4 x 4 and 600HPS.

1gpw (600grams) is very possible and I have managed it too many times to count but I've also managed much less too under the same conditions.

As for 2 pounds (32oz or over 900grams) in the same space with just 1.8mtrs headroom, nah. Even with the headroom and optimal conditions.....those kinda grows only come once in a while if ever.

Just chipping in because I cannot understand why genetics is not mentioned more. Arguably the most important of all aspects to consider. Plants will only produce what they can produce and it is up to us to keep them happy. Like tomato's shall we say, Cherry Toms will only grow to a certain size regardless of perfect conditions, it has a limit.

Not all strains are the same, grow "boutique" weed and expect much less than commercial strains.

I don't do boasters anymore either, haven't done for a few years now. I only use one all in one bottle of feed, Buddhas Tree Organicus

So im starting my 4th run of the same strain
4 clones
Its a berries strain iys over 20 year old with 1 other person growing them

My set up
120x120x180 tent
Carbon filter and fan for extraction
1 600w hps for veg and flower
18/6 in veg and 12/12 in flower

Can any 1 see a way of increasing the yeild

Is it possable to get 4oz per plant???
Any recommendations on medium frount

Use a bigger (1Kw) light? If you do, run two extraction fans, one for the air-cooled reflector, one for the tent. The one for the reflector won't need a carbon filter (assuming no cross-contamination from air leaks). The one for the tent will, of course, unless you live somewhere that the scent of cannabis won't be a problem; but you shouldn't need to move as much air through it if you're not trying to use that run to cool your light, and the air flowing through the filter will be cooler - so the filter should last longer.

Right now, you're looking at only about 37.5 watts per square foot... that light would perform best in a space with an area of one square meter, IMHO. I suppose the real question is, what is your goal? If it's grams per watt, then your current 600-watt HPS would win. If it's grams per space/plant/harvest... get more light in there.

I'm in the UK too with a 4 x 4 and 600HPS.

1gpw (600grams) is very possible and I have managed it too many times to count but I've also managed much less too under the same conditions.

As for 2 pounds (32oz or over 900grams) in the same space with just 1.8mtrs headroom, nah. Even with the headroom and optimal conditions.....those kinda grows only come once in a while if ever.

Just chipping in because I cannot understand why genetics is not mentioned more. Arguably the most important of all aspects to consider. Plants will only produce what they can produce and it is up to us to keep them happy. Like tomato's shall we say, Cherry Toms will only grow to a certain size regardless of perfect conditions, it has a limit.

Not all strains are the same, grow "boutique" weed and expect much less than commercial strains.

I don't do boasters anymore either, haven't done for a few years now. I only use one all in one bottle of feed, Buddhas Tree Organicus
Iv looked at that buddhas tree gear my self
What do you think of it are your girls better or the same than b4

Iv looked at that buddhas tree gear my self
What do you think of it are your girls better or the same than b4

It is the best I have ever come across I'd say.

Been using it a few years actually and I have tried most over the decades freely available in the UK (Canna, BioBizz, Ionic, Plant Magic, Shogun, etc) and also a few of the US brands too such as Nectar for the Gods.

Buddhas Tree Organicus is the best and most simple I have ever tried in my experience. It's cheap to buy, dosage is low (I mostly feed 2ml per ltr which is 50% less than the minimum recommended dosage of 2 to 4ml per ltr) and it does the job I need it to do. I'd say it does a exception job in my experience.

It is all I need in just 1 bottle, so easy!

I don't use any boosters either, just a single bottle of Buddhas Tree Organicus is all I need and a dash of Ecothrive Charge when potting up.

Sounds just the stuff im after. You say u dont use anything else, any finished pics or late flower pics id love to see how it fares against the regular multiple bottles we usually have

Sounds just the stuff im after. You say u dont use anything else, any finished pics or late flower pics id love to see how it fares against the regular multiple bottles we usually have

These were finished grow before last but not a journal, just on an Ethos thread. There is at 5 weeks and 7 weeks I think if you check the whole thread.

Here too which is my last grow.

Easy, double your veg time and you'll double your yield.
Fill the space completely with colas.

A 4x4 should have the space to yield at least 2 pounds.

Edit: although you only got less than 6 foot ceiling which only gives you maybe 3 1/2 feet of usable grow space (if you used LED) and much less with HPS, which could be a limiting factor unless you did some stellar LST and SCROGing.

My average for my 2x5 space is about 18 oz which is just about 1/2 the size of a 4x4.
But I got 9 foot ceiling.
So how much per watt its count hight or good yeald?

Back
Top Bottom