Yield potential?

Helpaguyout

Mabey in the wrong section but seems to get more trafic here
So everything aside (environment nutriants medium grower talent)

what genetics have the potential to give a masive yeild, iv been told auto ultimate from DP id a real monster aswell as Jack herner and critical mass

I know i know its been asked a 1000 times but I'm asking anyway
And I know any given strain can grow massive in the right environment lol

Iv had great success with a couple gals now but mainly photos with 1 or 2 autos going same time
Cheers

What’s up Helpa?? great question ditto what you said above

never grown outdoors but that‘s the line of demarcation. Capt. Obvious sez even if we daisy chained every light on the planet together the sum of which wouldn’t stack up to an hour of sunlight

perfect trifecta = great genetics, great light, great enviro…..yup grower skill, training methods and veg time…

the more you dial in……. ability to read your plants and give them what they need before they need it…. or build that into your media mix ….. temp, rh, VPD, leaf temp, light spacing, ppfd, ipm, air exchange, nutes, wet dry cycle, soil mix, soil tilth, mycos, ph / ppm, transplanting, cloning…. whatevs…. more you dial in - better off yields will be

imho - if there was a true Jack & the Beanstalk strain in existence - 1) we would know about it and 2) everyone would grow it.….

what light hours you running on the autos?

my 2 cents - but I’m anxious to hear more from collective tho

Autos get 18-6 then when photos get switched i move them and leave them on same schedule.
Im pritty happy soo far i get about 10oz from 4 photos 4 week veg in 20l soil pots,auto wise I get anything from 1.5 to 3 oz

Last couple of autos

IMG_20210907_193029.jpg

IMG_20210205_155456.jpg

here are your basic's for great yields and IN this order
Genetics
Medium
Light

(not taking into the cultivators experience and growing methods)

Back
Top Bottom