Show me your plants & what they yielded

HigherTheHigh

So over the past 2 years iv nearly been here 3+ iv been growing, iv noticed a trend in what people say they yield to what there plant actually looks like it yields :laughtwo:.

A great grower on here stated the same, people are either weighing up wet or telling porkie pies :laughtwo:.

The only reason i ask is i would consider myself a half decent grower now after the amount i have learnt from people on this forum my mind is filled with lots of things, for one i wouldnt even begin to pop a seed without knowing my ppm & ph pen is calibrated :laughtwo: and i feel like im not doing a good enough job as im seeing plants that people are stating there getting 8-9oz a plant and heres little old me pushing for 6's using the best of gear every single time in the most perfect environment you could ever ask for, so something is definitely a miss :nomo:.

I know genetics ect play a big part but some of my plants look double compared to what others are claiming to be yielding and i grow mega dense bud and to be honest dense buds can be an absolute nightmare sometimes for me as tight nugs seem to be more prone to bud rot :(.

I know its not all about quantity but you know :passitleft:.

So post your plants and what they yielded :high-five:.

A great grower on here stated the same, people are either weighing up wet or telling porkie pies :laughtwo:.

I've observed that a lot of people don't trim much (sometimes I wonder if they trim at all :rolleyes: ), and that would weight things a little differently.

These 4 yielded 24 dry oz. (3 gallon pots)
You can probably tell I'm not big on defoliation...
Actually harvested twice-chopped the big buds,3 weeks later chopped the rest.
This pic was 3 weeks before the first chop,don't have any at harvest time-if I do,I can't find them...

not doing a good enough job as im seeing plants that people are stating there getting 8-9oz a plant and heres little old me pushing for 6's using the best of gear every single time in the most perfect environment.

Im not a pro but if you have the most perfect environment why are you getting bud rot? Just a question. :cheesygrinsmiley::high-five::cough::ganjamon::420::meditate:

These 4 yielded 24 dry oz. (3 gallon pots)
You can probably tell I'm not big on defoliation...
Actually harvested twice-chopped the big buds,3 weeks later chopped the rest.
This pic was 3 weeks before the first chop,don't have any at harvest time-if I do,I can't find them...

Beautiful looking plant

It depends on who it is

I know people, here, getting 10+ oz on a plant, and they are trees, indoor, and fully believe them

Best I've done is 6oz, but I do variety, pheno hunts, etc

But some I believe exaggerate a bit

not doing a good enough job as im seeing plants that people are stating there getting 8-9oz a plant and heres little old me pushing for 6's using the best of gear every single time in the most perfect environment.

Im not a pro but if you have the most perfect environment why are you getting bud rot? Just a question. :cheesygrinsmiley::high-five::cough::ganjamon::420::meditate:
No idea why i get it, i dont get a lot, maybe the odd top, if i had to weight it out its only ever a few grams but i never shy away from telling the truth on getting it, but i have noticed if i grow certain strains where arent "as" tight buds im plain sailing all the way through :).

It depends on who it is

I know people, here, getting 10+ oz on a plant, and they are trees, indoor, and fully believe them

Best I've done is 6oz, but I do variety, pheno hunts, etc

But some I believe exaggerate a bit
I must say i do try my best to hit 6's, very rarely ever over "unless" i add extra lighting, i love strain hunting, iv been growing N/L for the past 3 years and the Royal Queen Seeds version is probably the better version out of most of them iv tried :).

Im not a pro but if you have the most perfect environment why are you getting bud rot?

Spores are everywhere. Plants transpire. With plants that have really dense bud structure, the moisture can get trapped. That, along with the lack of air circulation and generally warm temperatures seems like a perfect Home Mold Breeding Kit™ to me.

Its maybe my anxiety as i worry constantly, but i do try to push myself to achieve new targets as if i didnt have anything to try and complete i think my life and grows would be boring, suppose it may be person preference maybe.

Spores are everywhere. Plants transpire. With plants that have really dense bud structure, the moisture can get trapped. That, along with the lack of air circulation and generally warm temperatures seems like a perfect Home Mold Breeding Kit™ to me.
Iv great air circulation, well id like to hope and think i have, always a worried man when it comes to HM lol.

Back
Top Bottom