Small yields

If indoor growers are getting one pound PER plant then they have to be growing a big ass plant. Or they may go the one plant per 1000W route with training involved (topping).

Getting an oz or two per plant, if you're going in a SOG or similar method is a good yield.

There is no straight answer to increase your yield. It will take you providing as much info about your setup as possible, then others can chime in to critique things that need it.

IMG_20120908_172155.jpg
CAM00103.jpg
CAM00322.jpg

yeah i have a few new cuttings that im about to make another room and relocate to another house so im kinda tryin to decide if i should keep useing the GH, i love it dont get me wrong but there is so much saltz in it. never had a problen because of it but just dont like salt lol. Also like i said i am useing the ebb right now and this strain is deff better in the ebb, but i want to try a soil mix, something different, the only soil experence i have is outdoors..... also thinkin of doin a journal with this grow. but let me ya know ya take on it if ya dont mind... ima load some pics of the lil ladys in a few mins.........................laterrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Nice grow. And yea advanced nutes are good choice to go with. I only use the additives but i may switch to using the whole line up if i dont go with BPN.

Piff Wizzy you should know its all about Jimmys batshit tea.

DSCN5685.JPG

Its Dfucking Lishous

Back
Top Bottom