How to turn pot purple

I've been doing 77 F daytime (lights on) & 68 F (lights off) since after the stretch. Her leaves have turned purple.
12-553       C.O.T.-1.JPG
12-555       C.O.T.-3.JPG

You're doing another Dark Devil ? I got to see it. Hope it looks as good as the one you put in the contest a while back. It was a beauty.
I am.
This one isn't for smoking though. I'm reversing it for seeds.
The one seed I have left is 5-7 years old and even though I have access to about a dozen more I don't want to take a chance. They very well could be destroyed in the mail.
It's been hit or miss lately. Out of the last three deliveries, only one made it. The rest were smashed.

I am.
This one isn't for smoking though. I'm reversing it for seeds.
The one seed I have left is 5-7 years old and even though I have access to about a dozen more I don't want to take a chance. They very well could be destroyed in the mail.
It's been hit or miss lately. Out of the last three deliveries, only one made it. The rest were smashed.
Ouch. Did they replace the seeds at least ? You'll have plenty soon though. You're doing this on an Auto ? Will the seeds be Auto's or Regs ?

Ouch. Did they replace the seeds at least ? You'll have plenty soon though. You're doing this on an Auto ? Will the seeds be Auto's or Regs ?
No. These were seed from friends so there is not a guarantee if damaged.

Yes, I'm doing my first attempt at STS with an autoflower.
Seeds will be auto fems. Just have to keep her alive now and I should have 100s of seeds.

Out of the decades Ive grown this is the most purple I've ever grown.

Destiny Exotic Genetics Glueberry Muffin taken down a few days ago.

Nothing added, base nutes only.

Almost black in the flesh.

IMG_20210829_214009.jpg
IMG_20210829_213935.jpg
IMG_20210829_213830.jpg
IMG_20210829_213813.jpg

If you don't mind growing autoflowering strains, the previously mentioned Dark Devil Auto, the ones that turn (which is most of them) can get really purple, like they were dipped in dark purple ink. The trait carries through into the next generation, too, at least sometimes. Rifleman reversed one in a garden space that had - if I'm not mistaken - a Green Crack Auto or a cross of same, and the resulting seeds also produced purple plants. (Again, "If I'm not mistaken.)

Windward side? Last side to get warned up on the morning after the sun "rises?"

Other than genetics, and phosphorus deficiency....

Lower your temperatures if possible.
Could run fans on it, water with colder water would be a great experiment too:)

All we do is mimic nature, when weather gets cold in the "fall" night time temps get low randomly to like 40 f, 10 c, this will cause lots of plants to purple.

Back
Top Bottom