Can anyone help?

LR88

I quit smoking weed about a month and a half ago after 5 years of daily usage. I passed a urine test on the 9th. So im assuming its out of my system. What I want to know is if I smoke a joint now wud I take another month for this to get out of my system or would it be a shorter time? Any comments would be helpful cheers.

Well I definitely passed my urine test on the 9th after 32 days of not smoking. Apparently for a heavy user it takes a month to exit the system but for a recreational user it takes 2 - 7 days. This is depending on the size and weight of the person. But im wondering if I smoke will it just top up whatevers still in my system making it traceable again for another month or would I be ok in a weeks time ? But if you think its 90 days im doubting the information I have already collected. I cant seem to find any solid info.

Testing works like this, if you're a heavy smoker it'll take 30 days for the levels in your body to get low enough to be considered "normal". The truth is, we all have some sort of small level of all sorts of impurities and drugs in our bodies. What is considered more than normal is what's important. If you have not smoked for a while (30+days) and you smoke a j today it shouldn't take another 30 days to reach normal levels in your system. How lo g would it take, I don't know. But its not building up in your body like it would if you were a regular smoker. Ask any probation officer, they'll tell you the same. Unless they're dicks and then they'll tell you nothing.

Back
Top Bottom