Can anyone tell me

RedeyedRasta

right as some of you know i had dried around 50 buds and placed them in a jar 2 days ago ........ yesterday i took them out to check them and they felt moist again ...... i then dried them again with the paper bag method and then went back into the jar ........... i checked the buds this evening and they are not moist just sticky and i squeezed them a bit and they a very slightly moist on the insides of the buds.............. will these be ok in the jar from now on and will they get stronger the longer they cure? ....... its just my friends are waiting for some high grade :)

Re: can anyone tell me..............

the way we did it was when the plant was initially harvested, it hung for a day or few until the smaller stems would snap when bent, then put it in jars. The larger stems still had moisture in them which is re-distributed when you jar it. This moisture will evenly move througout the buds and as you see, they will be damp again when you check the next day.
spread those buds out on a table or whateverr for an hour or three and put them back in the jar. Next day do it again. In this fashion, you slowly get the moisture to the optimal level. You will find that when you think they are dry they aren't yet.

In this way you can slowly approach the proper point.

(they won't 'get stronger' the longer they cure, but your perception of the potency will say that it does, the chlorophyll breakdown improves taste and smell and it does burn much better with a proper cure)

Back
Top Bottom