Can-Fan Thermostatic...anyone? (ventilation ?'s)

bambiSLAM

hey there folks...happy & productive growin to y'all :D

i'm piecing the supplies together for a 4.5 ft x 2.5 ft x 6.5 ft tent, which will house two 260w LED lights that I already have...

what i'm curious about is ventilation...i'm willing to spend the extra cheddar if it means my tent will be stealth & quiet...

the Can-Fan thermostatic series feature a dial on the side of them to set an internal thermostat...and I guess the fans have logic inside that throttles the fan speed to be nearest your desired temperature. Expensive fan...but saving on a speed reducer and possibly timer (if you ran it 24x7). I was otherwise thinking I would stick with a Sunleaves Windtunnel 4", strap a phresh 4" muffler on both sides of my fan, pull or push air through a Can 33 scrubber, and push or pull air through an additional filter...a cheepy carbon or hepa filter...i was kinda thinking i could pull through the cheepy filter on the inside of the tent as a pre-filter and then let 2nd pass be through the Can outside the tent. Fan would be possibly timer'd up & speed-control'd up. Unless...Can-Fan Thermostatic???

Does anyone have experience with these Can-Fans??
Anyone visualizing my venting setup and realizing I'm a dumbass???
Feedback appreciated :D

===============================
PEACE to tha growers & tha smokers ~!!!

Back
Top Bottom