Can I pass?

Bman420u

I just got a call saying to come in for a ua tomorrow at 11am. I didnt havent smoked in two days besides 2 hits of a rillo right before I got the call of course. I am 6ft, and 130lbs. Ive drank a little more than 4 littles of water, and plan to drink more by then but also. Can I use sure gel and vitamin B complex to pass my test by time I have to go check in? I also use herbal clean pretox with the following mixture of ingredients,
Vitamin B3 (as Nicotinic Acid), Cayenne pepper, Burdock Root, Gentian Root, Uva Ursi Leaf, Juniper Berry, Red Clover Leaf, Chamomile Flower, Dandelion Root.

If you will be subject to an instant test (Emit) similar to a pregnancy test, the flushing method may work, but if they will be sending your sample off to the lab, I would suggest a synthetic urine instead.

I know your test is tomorrow, but we do offer 2 choices (maybe a head shop in your area carries out products and you can go and buy one) Sub-Solution & Incognito belt.

as a sponsor, we offer 420Magazine members a 15% discount on all purchases. Simply use coupon code 420MAG during checkout.

I just got a call saying to come in for a ua tomorrow at 11am. I didnt havent smoked in two days besides 2 hits of a rillo right before I got the call of course. I am 6ft, and 130lbs. Ive drank a little more than 4 littles of water, and plan to drink more by then but also. Can I use sure gel and vitamin B complex to pass my test by time I have to go check in? I also use herbal clean pretox with the following mixture of ingredients,
Vitamin B3 (as Nicotinic Acid), Cayenne pepper, Burdock Root, Gentian Root, Uva Ursi Leaf, Juniper Berry, Red Clover Leaf, Chamomile Flower, Dandelion Root.

It only helps to drink lots of fluids the morning of the test to dilute, doesn't help to drink a lot of fluids days before. If you're a regular smoker than subbing with synthetic or someone elses clean urine is going to be your best bet.

Back
Top Bottom