can I spray bleach in my room?

ryan1918

I noticed 2 osb boards starting to get mold on them can i spray bleach in the room without effecting the plant or would it breathe it in and mess it up? I plan on getting rid the wood just would like to spray it down to be safe i know its because my humidity is at 80%

Nevermind i used dawn dish soap worked great has anyone used it to get rid of pm i was thinking of trying it i used it on leaves it pm and was gone even under the scope

Sulphur burners work for powdery mildew but I'd highly recommend against that. It's bad to breath etc etc.

Green clean look it up on amazon. Shit changed my life. It is the ultimate mite and mildew defense

I got bit bad once from powdery mildew, my room got too humid, after that round a friend suggested a dehumidifier, and now same strains, and after 3 rounds, i've never seen any powdery mildew any more. I remember when researching a few factors you need to be concerned with high humidity and rather warm night cycles, genetics, poor air circulation, poorly trimmed plants that are bushy preventing light will all help the PM take effect.

I think getting a dehumidifier, lots of air circulation and making sure my plants stay bone dry have been the key for me not to get any more PM again.

Got hit by mites twice, i'll never get clones from anyone else ever again, seeds sure, not clones...

Cheers

Spot on dano. I still use one in my drying room and before I had my baby (3.5 ton mitsubishi mini split with 2 18,000 btu Mr slim heads) for bloom I used one every time light was off to keep humidity at 55 but now good old mitsubishi does it.

Spot on dano. I still use one in my drying room and before I had my baby (3.5 ton mitsubishi mini split with 2 18,000 btu Mr slim heads) for bloom I used one every time light was off to keep humidity at 55 but now good old mitsubishi does it.

Thanks for the comment, I feel i'm starting to learn a little about this stuff, but still a noob. I had my AC from the start when my plants got bit by the PM. Not sure if your AC allows you to control the humidity, mine doesn't. I remember when i got hit by the PM the AC's drip tube was always dripping, now with my dehumidifier never a drop from the AC.

Either way i'm sure you'd agree moisture is PM #1 best friend and not ours.

On a different note talking with a friend tonight about UV and how it helps, seems we might all do well to mimic a climate where Mary likes to live, dry, fair amount of UV and CO2 will all help...

Back
Top Bottom