Can I switch my light schedule?

What are you trying to accomplish? What stage of growth are your plants in?

I have read about 24/0, 20/4, 18/6, and 16/8 for veg. I've also read about 12 or 13 hours off, with 12 or more hours on for the flowering stage, and 36 hours off at the flip.

What are you trying to accomplish? What stage of growth are your plants in?

I have read about 24/0, 20/4, 18/6, and 16/8 for veg. I've also read about 12 or 13 hours off, with 12 or more hours on for the flowering stage, and 36 hours off at the flip.
I'm in veg stage will be for 5-6 weeks just curious what people think is the best light cycle to go with in this stage and why and also if it is okay to rotate from 20/4 and 24/0 during the veg stage or would it affect your plant negatively?

What type of plants are you growing? Are they auto flower or photo period. If photo period its good to stay with the light schedule they have been on. You can increase it without any problems.

What type of plants are you growing? Are they auto flower or photo period. If photo period its good to stay with the light schedule they have been on. You can increase it without any problems.
[/QUOTE
My plant is a clone from the dispensery the strain is cinderella 99 I only have one im new to growing how do I know if its auto flower or photo period?

Back
Top Bottom