Altering lights on/off time?

shaggie-420

i need to switch the time my lights come on and turn off due to a change with my schedule, what is the less stressful way to go about doing this?
switch time slowly gradually over time? or give her 24 hrs or more of dark and than start new light cycle
will this create any stress with her and break her cycle or will it go unnoticed?
thanks all :peace:

Actually , what really matters is what growth cycle it's in now, not what type of cannabis it is. If it's in veg cycle you would want to switch it over with a 24 hour light cycle to prevent triggering the flowering hormones. If it's in flowering cycle you would want to swicth it over with a 24 hours dark cycle to keep from triggering flowering hormones.

ok so i need to give 24 hrs of dark than?
my lights are on/off at 1 pm/am i need to switch it to 8-8 pm/am so its on at night, it will also help me with my temp being a little more consistent. colorado days havebeen crazy with its temps 35-75 *F nights are more stable 31-52*F
i wont have to use the air conditioner any more lol
ill switch them tomorrow after watering
thanks boss and race
:peace:

im in the middle of flowering day 37 just wanted to minimize and shock
timing is changed and they seem fine so im no worries lol
what oyou say joe makes sense they put up with switching from veg to flower taking days to make the change, so in my thoughts the switch should go almost un knoticed by the plants sense they are switching froma 12/12 to a 12/12 lol
thanks for the help

Back
Top Bottom