Left on lights for 36-60 hours in flowering room! Advice?

col.forbin

Hi everyone, first time on this site....been growing for a little over a year now...........Well I went into my flowering room, to harvest a girl, (which should be right in the middle of their night cycle), but my dumbass left 1 of 4 600w hps lights on. I believe this has been on for 36 hours straight, but could be 60 hrs total at most.

I hope this wont stress out these plants too much, as these are in 4 different groups, in 4 different cycles, 2 groups are just days from harvest, 1 group is 5 weeks in, another group just 1 week into 12/12. Is there anything I can do but pray at this point?

I guess the one question i have is what i should do from here on out: the lights in there are due to come on 6 hrs from now (but JUST turned the 1 light off). I like my lights to be on during nighttime (colder outside), so should i let the lights come back on in 6 hrs to be back on cycle or should I leave them off for 30 hrs, so they finally get at least 12 of dark?

Sorry if all of this rambling confused anyone, feel free to ask me to clarify anything. Thanks!!!!

Re: Left on lights for 36-60 hours in flowering room!! Advice?

I would leave the cycle as is. It might try to re-veg some, so bud growth will stop. But it should start back up.

The ones close to harvest, I might pull anyway...

Prairie

Thanks for you response, ive had a lot of different answers actually from other sites, but would like to get a majority vote-i wasnt to clear i dont think on my original post. At first i was thinking that id just go with the way it was, which would turn them back on at the next on time-730pm. However what i was thinking would be better:

Since i realized today at 130pm that the light had stayed on for 36 hrs straight, i turned it off immediately. Now im thinking since these girls who r supposed to be budding and just got 36 hrs of straight light, itd be better to leave the lights OFF until 130am, (which is exactly 12 hrs of dark since i turned it off at 130 pm today.Then they would automatically shutoff at 730am and resume its normal 12/12 cycle. Sorry if i made this more complicated, but just trying to get a clearcut majority answer and im not sure if i was clear last time. Would you still have these things come back on tonight at 730pm with just 6hrs of dark after i realized my flaw?

Thanks!!:hookah:

Keep the cycle the same.
Ive done the same thing... 2 of my 5 plants hermied but the rest turned out ok except I stupidly left the hermied plant in there and ended up with many seeds.

It was in the 7th week of flowering and I harvested at 12 weeks.

Hope your grow goes well.

Keep the cycle the same.
Ive done the same thing... 2 of my 5 plants hermied but the rest turned out ok except I stupidly left the hermied plant in there and ended up with many seeds.

It was in the 7th week of flowering and I harvested at 12 weeks.

Hope your grow goes well.

Im gonna keep the cycle the same- on from 730pm-730am, im not changing that, but regardless, these are gonna get 6hrs of dark OR 6hrs of light from the time i noticed the light was still on(130pm). See what im sayin? i know im making this more than it is, just tryin to keep em healthy.

Im gonna keep the cycle the same- on from 730pm-730am, im not changing that, but regardless, these are gonna get 6hrs of dark OR 6hrs of light from the time i noticed the light was still on(130pm). See what im sayin? i know im making this more than it is, just tryin to keep em healthy.

I was thinking you were going to try and somehow make up for dark hours lost by switching the cycle. :oops:
They should be okay still.

:cheer: cheering with a couple of weed pom pons for ya!

I was thinking you were going to try and somehow make up for dark hours lost by switching the cycle. :oops:
They should be okay still.

:cheer: cheering with a couple of weed pom pons for ya!

No, im keeping the same on/off times (12/12) if thats what u mean. Now the lights like i said are due to regularly due to go off at 730am....and i wanted to give them 12 hrs of dark..the 12 hrs is up here at 130am...should i allow them to get the light from 130am-730am or just leave them off until tomm at 730pm lol? I know i may be confusing people even more.....please ask me to clarify if need be

your so far on hrs that it doesnt matter...keep the original cycle

Back
Top Bottom