Hermophrodite!

imprtr

Hi 420 family;
I switched to flower stage 2 days ago. My light cycle was 2.30pm on and 8.30 am off. After switching to flower stage my light cycle is 12.00pm on and 12.00 am off. After swtiching I knew that i should NOT change on time because of stress. Now i am scaring about hermaphrotite! My all of plants shows that their sex as FEMALE. I used feminized seed(Wappa). After that time do my girls turn to Hermaphrodite? plz say your ideas, i am so worry about this subject :thedoubletake:

I could be wrong but I think you will be ok so long as you give them time to adjust to the new schedule, should only take a couple days. I had to alter my time schedule on my last grow (changing from 12/12 ON at 7am to 12/12 OFF at 7am to save hydro during the summer months). I was told by a friend before I made the change to give the girls 24 hours of darkness whenever you change the light cycle, as it is apparently easier on the plants that way. It seemed to work well for me, if there was any stress on the girls they didn't seem to complain at all.

So if you have feminized seeds and leave them dark for 24 hours when entering flowering stage they can turn hermaphrodite??

I doubt it, but I don't know from experience so best not to risk it. Maybe someone else can chime in though

so, during the cycle change, you should start with 18 on. 6 off. Then, 18 on-6off-12on-12off-12on-12off... Is this how some you you guys do it?

i apply during vegatative stae 18on&6off and during flower stage 12on&12off,not two time again apply 18on&6off at begining of flower stage. i understood from "Stealthboat" saying that if plant doesn't stay more than one day on dark period,you don't look with any problem!

Back
Top Bottom