Can someone help identify my plants mixed up lables

gunjababy

Can anyone help me I.D. these plants, when germing them i mixed up the labels. It's suppose to be 1 blueberry and a skunk # 1. I think what i have labeled as blueberry is skunk #1 the reason i think so is because on doing research on the strains they say if something is wrong the blueberry plant would show signs first. the plant I have labeled skunk#1 is showing signs of PH issues; twisting leaves, etc....

Close_up_of_blueberry.JPG
this what i have as Blueberry

Shunk_1-_27_days_in_Veg.JPG
this is the one labeled skunk, notice the twisting leaf......

Blueberry20.JPG
here's a close up "blueberry" ???

Help me please i think im right when i say i mixed them up, but would love to know what you guys think ? Also i started my grow journal and would love some feedback ????? check my link..........

Other than they're indica dominant thats about all you'll know. Depending on which strains you got, you maybe able to tell some more come harvest time.

Other than they're indica dominant thats about all you'll know. Depending on which strains you got, you maybe able to tell some more come harvest time.

I know 1 is blueberry and the other is skunk#1. according to what i read the blueberry plant shows signs of problems 1st. i think i have a PH issue now but the plant labeled blueberry looks pretty good as a pose to the 1 marked skunk.

Back
Top Bottom