Can someone identify this issue?

matthewearl

420 Member
I have 2 plants that are showing this. I am thinking it is light stress, not heat stress. One is a hydro (dwc) and the other is coco. I had switched both to 1500W LED and I just want to find out if it might be a nute deficiency or light stress.

IMG_1049.jpgIMG_1050.jpg

ph is 5.7 for both and using general hydro flora tri nutes. 1 tsp each and 1/2 tsp cal mag per gallon. Also using 2ml hydroguard on hydro. The leaves also canoe alot. Maybe the light is too strong. I can't really put it any higher.

Thanks.

I have 2 plants that are showing this. I am thinking it is light stress, not heat stress. One is a hydro (dwc) and the other is coco. I had switched both to 1500W LED and I just want to find out if it might be a nute deficiency or light stress.

IMG_1049.jpgIMG_1050.jpg

ph is 5.7 for both and using general hydro flora tri nutes. 1 tsp each and 1/2 tsp cal mag per gallon. Also using 2ml hydroguard on hydro. The leaves also canoe alot. Maybe the light is too strong. I can't really put it any higher.

Thanks.

Looks to me that you are having a nute splash or a small deficiency of copper .. but i cant really tell on my phone ,pitures dont do good inless you hit full image above the downloaded bar..

Are you running autos or photos? Purchased seeds?
They are clones. It seems the problem has gone away. The roots were turning black but was not root rot. I just replaced the nutes in the res and then added more hydroguard now all the roots are white. It was only that set of nodes that did that. It is weird.

Back
Top Bottom