Can someone let me know what's going on with my plant

Betty2017

420 Member
Hi,

Total newbie, haven't started my first grow yet BUT lol, my Girl was given a plant that was growing in a friends Conservatory, was told its female, im in the UK so we dont have the natural climate so it was a straggly thing (still is but lots of little growth on each branch) had reached for the stars and looked doomed,

She was going to throw it but I said Id give it a grow (terrible pun), I've got my grow tent set up for when I start my autos but I need a few bits and bobs b4 its ready, so ive been usinf it to see what I can do with the plant,

Bear in mind I have no idea what strain it is, how old it is, male or female or what I'm doing, im using it as a learn, ive been looking after it for 5 weeksish,

I checked her/him today and there are node thingys growing (added some pics), please could anyone educate me as to what they are/whats going on please, its in my grow tent with 450w LED and im trying out Biobuzz nutes,
20181022_121511.jpg
20181022_115643.jpg

Hi, I see nothing wrong, allthough, the 2nd pic shows leaves. The first pic, I would like to see a close up on just bellow the new leaves growing, looks like flowering, but am not sure.

Ok, finally pic showed up on my phone.. To me... Not alot of experience, but I think I can detect something in the 3 last pics..
Let me call in some friends

@Mr. Krip

Hi Chris

I-m wondering what stage the plant is at, im still Veg'ing it but I have no idea how old the plant is as it was given to me when it was about 40cms high, im totally new to growing and I dont want it to flower and not realise its at that stage, im trying to learn as much as possible,

She doesn't look like she's in flower yet, but I think we're all confused by the term "node thingys". Are you referring to those little spikes? If so, those are pre-flowers and where the pistils will eventually come from.
:Namaste:

So, the question you need to answer yourself is, want it to grow bigger?
If the answer is yes, let her stay under 18/6 a it longer. If it is an auto, she will start flowers by herself.
If she starts flowers, you switch lights.
Send any pics before, so we can help out.

She doesn't look like she's in flower yet, but I think we're all confused by the term "node thingys". Are you referring to those little spikes? If so, those are pre-flowers and where the pistils will eventually come from.
:Namaste:
Lol, yeah I think my terminology needs some work

Thanks Angrybird, Chris and Mr Krip, at least it's female!!!, think I'll keep her going for a time longer, its exciting (i don't get out much),

Cheers

B

Back
Top Bottom