Can someone please tell me what my plant is doing?

I don’t think they should b doing that yet, maybe towards the end of flower, also is that a veg light? R they not flowering yet?
Yea they are flowering, the same leaves that are yellowing and dying I messed around and burned with some neem oil like 2 weeks ago.

Help anyone? I have a 45 day old auto zkittles in a 3gallon pot, whenever I water it never drains out the bottom of the pot, everything has gone good with the grow and it looks healthy. IS DIS A PROBLEM?

Attachments

• IMG_20200807_123234.jpg
    IMG_20200807_123234.jpg
    614.4 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_20200807_123228.jpg
    IMG_20200807_123228.jpg
    946.5 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_20200807_123215.jpg
    IMG_20200807_123215.jpg
    722.6 KB · Views: 25
Yea they are flowering, the same leaves that are yellowing and dying I messed around and burned with some neem oil like 2 weeks ago.
If you have leaves that are yellowing and dying off then there is something else going on. Possibly not enough of a particular nutrient would be the first thing to think about.

I have sprayed Neem oil on my plants until every leaf from top to bottom is dripping wet, just like after it rains. I spray the top of the leaves and I spray the bottoms of the leaves. I have yet to see anything happen that could be caused by the Neem oil spray. Have done this not once or twice but just about every time I spray Neem oil I drench the leaves. Even spray the leaves with the lights on and nothing happened. There are a couple of clones outside which will come in over the next week to finish their veg cycle and go into the flowering cabinet. Those have been drenched with Neem oil spray during sunny days and no yellowing leaves or burned areas. In preparation for bringing in the outside plants I have been spraying those every couple of days and once they are in the basement room they are being sprayed daily until all plants are inside and I am convinced that no mites are still living on them.

Back
Top Bottom