Canna in the UK

thet10002001

Here in the UK our plant has had more than its fair share of the limelights,
being shifted from class 'C' to 'B', being grown legally on farms for medical reasons
(and by which I do mean government controlled farms for very limited health
reasons).

It's just every now and then you get a toker who has listened to Bob in the pub
or read some dodgey little snippet in a lads mag that informs them of how in the
very immanent future (or maybe tomorrow to a smoker) the government are going
to legalise cannabis.....

Well is that really gonna change anything, for starters if the suits are selling it don't
forget to add the tax, and lets face it, its done really well on cigs and fuel etc lol,
in fact under government rule a henry will be in the region of £60-£90.... so guess
the guy on the street corner still looks good.

Not to mention the fact that the strains grown will be monitored, the guy on the
street corner has become a catalogue model...

And of course the fact that you will need to be registered as a user so your dosage
can be monitored (as with your GP) so that guy on the corner is now in a tux carrying
a bunch of lilies stood by a lambo with a lasoo around the moon pmsl...

Nothing is gonna change, just remember that it is clearly stated in the bible,
Genesis 1 : 29
Then God said, "I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food.

(Stop rolling and make cakes pmsl)..

Peace to you all...

Thing is it's never likely to be legalised over here imho. If they legalised it, would they make us register tho? Don't think you have to in Holland, and similar "drugs" like booze in the UK, you don't have to register? Again just supposition, but would they mark it up that much? It might be worth it when you can't find a guy on the street corner (I have hopeless luck finding a seller) and when I have I may as well have spent 25 quid on tobacco for all the good the weed was lol

Back
Top Bottom