Cannabis After Heart Attack?

How soon after heart attack can you resume cannabis use? Any particular cautions on amounts (less than half-ounce per week, or...?) or anything else to take note of?

If you're chest pain migrates into your arms or your jaw or teeth get sore you are definitely having heart issues. Other than that I know nothing however I'm pretty sure any Dr. will tell you less is better.

Personally sometimes I get a little too high... it doesn't help. Nitro is your best friend keep it close.

I hope all is well with you, godspeed.

It's not me, it's a close family member. And the recent heart attack is absolutely not in dispute. My only (diagnosed) heart issue is tachycardia, and I've been successfully ignoring that most all of my life. I'm asking for her, because she's a fiend (hit, hit, hit, hit, this bowl is empty, hit, hit, hit, this bowl is empty, hit, hit, hit...) and of course her doctor's advice is the usual "no illicit drugs, here, go get these $$$ prescriptions filled, and don't forget these $$$ prescriptions to help deal with the side-effects of the first batch of prescriptions. When you begin experiencing side-effects from those, call and make a $$$ appointment so you can come in and I'll tell you to throw half of those meds away and give you some more $$$ prescriptions to go get filled, and you can go home and see how long it takes you to have to call to set up yet another appointment."

Which basically means she's well past due for a buzz :rolleyes: .

Back
Top Bottom