Cannabis Card Questions.

My doctor strongly disagreed with getting a ID card...he told me it is just a way for the county to track you and get your address.

Well,,, that is disagreeable IMHO

The worker that "I" talked to (whom turns out I knew anyway) told me everything is "kept confidential" and that what you are being told by your doctor is the BIGGEST problem - telling people info like that

Remeber, your "rec" is just that, a "recommendation" to get you scrip

Whatever the situation, I feel that California both on state and county levels have much, much more problems on their plate then my 12 plants....

My wife has a "high profile" job, so I have to make sure all my ducks are in a row

IMO, if your county participates in the program I would get the card, but again like they say "to each is own"

My doctor strongly disagreed with getting a ID card...he told me it is just a way for the county to track you and get your address.

Wow your doctor is a lawyer too (I'm kidding, we're all allowed our opinions)

My understanding is that the confidentiality of the record is state law.

There's an ID website where LEO can input the card number and check it's validity Medical Marijuana Program Verification Screen but this isn't reverse searchable (meaning they can't download the database and get the people's addresses)

This of course if you trust that they are following the law (personally I do)

I heard the other day about a city that laid off the drug sniffing dogs last week for lack of funds, even if they cared to, I doubt they've got the resources.

HMMM...

Well in any case, it a little pricey for me right now....had to shell out 160 for the rec...and another 161 for the ID.. Soon maybe

Understandable,

Just so you know if you have MediCal they (California, kinda funny) pays for half making it $53 if you don't have MediCal it is something like $115?

I had a stroke so this is why I have both Medicare & Cal

Curious, why 161 for a "ID" you mean a Canna card? the CA. ID would be the way to go when you renew...IMHO

My understanding is that the confidentiality of the record is state law.

100% correct

:roorrip:

Hi all,
I'm a new member looking for info. I have glaucoma, live in FL, but visit Orange County, CA a lot. Can I get a card, etc? Any other solutions?
Thanks, BIGONE

Back
Top Bottom