MMJ Qualification + doctor help

CIAmike

Hi everyone,

Ever since I can remember I've always been unhealty but in the past years it has started getting a lot worse. First it started with depression and problems with anxiety, then I started having really bad head aches, then came insomnia (I always feel tired and restless but yet I'm unable to sleep), and these past two years have been especially bad because my body seems to always be in pain (muscles and joints). I have started having other problems too like very frequent soar throat, time lapses & degenerating memory but those are irrelevant to my question. I have tried all the otc drugs but they dont really help take the pain away most times and as for sleeping pills they leave me unable to function the next day, making me even more tired and restless than I usually am. Anyway just last month for the first time I gave in to a friend and tried weed and it seemed to take away all my problems away (except the two irrelevant ones) and I had one of the best sleeps I have ever had in a long time. I was wondering if those problems are serious enough for me to get a doctors recommendation though. And there is also the problem that I don't have a doctor and haven't had one since I was a little kid (just got health insurance recently). So if you think I have a chance at getting a recommendation and you can recommend a doctor in Los Angeles that is open to the idea of MMJ I would really appreciate it.

But I have no records or anything since I don't have a regular doctor, how will I get a recommendation without proof? would I need to start going to a doctor for a period of time so I build up a record then get a recommendation or do you think it would be enough to just go to a mmj friendly doctor and tell him the truth without records to prove it?

you'll be fine, just print out this coupon and call 1-877-GOT-KUSH for more info
Pacific Support Services - Medical Marijuana Doctors - Los Angeles, CA

i believe you must be 21 and over now, but call and ask them.
the rules change all of the time in the medical industry, depending on what the feds are up to.
some doctors and co-op are seeing and serving 18 and up, some only 21 and up.
let us know how it goes.

Back
Top Bottom