Cannabis clubs in SAn Diego...

Liege Lord

i saw a guy write this on another thread
"The doctors at the Cannabis Clubs will determine whether or not you qualify"

does anyone know if there are any here in san diego?... i sure would like to look into this..

thanks for any info...

HOLY SHIT!!!

San Diego

San Diego Legal Ease, Inc. 3024 Meade Ave #D (North Park) 619-398-3467. Open M - Sa 10am - 7pm.
San Diego Associate Caregivers Coop (Park Blvd) 619-379-7011 open Tu-Sa 12-5.

now what do i do? what i mean is, how do i apply or submit myself?

thanks for any info...

Anytime. Slayer

Call them up and make an appointment to see a doctor for a reccomendation. If you qualify, then you're golden. If not, call the next closest one. Keep doing this until you find a place that will reccommend you.

but remember... you didn't hear this from me if they ask Smoke It

btw... You have to be 18 too.

Its not always that simple. Usualy, you need to ahve documented evidence of some sort that proves your suffering from whatver it is that ails you. If you are dep;ressed, and weed helps your depression, then you need to provide some sort of evidence (IE: A doctors chart) demonstrating you have depression.
Remember, in california, proposition 215 does NOT protect you from arrest or courtroom appearances. It only protects you from punishment. A cop can haul your ass in front of a judge, and when you are asked to show documented evidence of your illness, you better have it, or you will be stripped of your medical marijuana status as well as get your med pot doctor in trouble (which is why most doctors now require some sort of evidence).
Good luck!
-PM

People shouldn't be taking advantage of the system...
(god what am i saying... i know i would...)

I think it'd be worth it to purposely break a limb in this situation....

Put your arm in a car door, have your biggest friend drop kick the door shut.

Or better yet, have unprotected sex with hookers, you'll get aids. This will insure that when you qualify, that it will be forever.

Well, as long as you can prove you are covered under prop 215...and by that, all you really have to do is suffer from pain from something.....then you;re not really taking advantage of the system, you're using it for what it intended to be used for >:p
-PM

thanx for all the info... so umm where can i talk to a doctor about getting weed as a prescription? what i mean is, do i just ask my physician or do i have to go to a certain doctor to check me out?

what the fuck they need one of these stores in wisconsin. my grandma and grandpa commited suicide bc my grandama need marijuana to keep her feeling good other wise she got major migranes and other sicknesses and the cops up here busted her and she got sooo depresed so she killed her self and then my grandpa didnt wanna live without her so he killed himself too. crazy shit that a simple weed store coulda fixed.

Liege....theorheticaly, any medical doctor should be able to recomend you the medical use of marijuana. But in reality, right now, a smal number of doctors openly recomend its use and are well known for recomending its use. Such doctors can be found at norml's websight. What generaly occurs is, you go to YOUR doctor, get a prognosis, or a copy of the chart for the problem you are seeking treatment for, and then you take that diagnosis or chart to the cannabis doctor, who ecaluates you.
-PM

Thepurplem0nkey said:
Liege....theorheticaly, any medical doctor should be able to recomend you the medical use of marijuana. But in reality, right now, a smal number of doctors openly recomend its use and are well known for recomending its use. Such doctors can be found at norml's websight. What generaly occurs is, you go to YOUR doctor, get a prognosis, or a copy of the chart for the problem you are seeking treatment for, and then you take that diagnosis or chart to the cannabis doctor, who ecaluates you.
-PM

thanx for all this info.. you have been quite helpful... Slayer

got this off of the norml site in the medical use section then i clicked on patient information..

"Unfortunately, NORML/NORML Foundation does not have listings for marijuana friendly or sympathetic physicians. Also, NORML/NORML Foundation does not have information on where medical marijuana can be purchased."

hmmm...

Back
Top Bottom