Cannapot: Mazar-I-Sharif - Incredible Strain By ApeOrigin Seeds, Now Online For Sale

CannaPot

Hi!
This is one of the best strains we have for sale since a very long time - the famous strain called Mazar-I-Sharif now available at our shop!!!

Mazar-I-Sharif is an absolutely legendary Afghani Indica that smells intensely and very strongly of sweet melons with various spices. ApeOrigin has crossed the Mazar-I-Sharif created by the breeder Real Seedcompany with the Mazar-I-Sharif from Afghan Selection for the production of these regular cannabis seeds, creating an absolutely gorgeous Afghani strain of the highest quality!
Recommended for lovers of good old hashish from Afghanistan, if you want a reliable outdoorstrain, this Mazar-I-Sharif is an absolutely MUST HAVE!!!

If you want to grow these regular seeds indoors, this is also no problem - if you search for a strain for extractions --> this is the same...Mazar-I-Sharif by ApeOrigin IS A MUST HAVE!

It is just WOOOOOW, we are very very happy to offer this one at our shop - incredible and great, for all lovers of best quality, landrace as its best
Greetings and stay well!
J.

Back
Top Bottom