Can't figure out the problem, Please help

jmacnwd

IMG_41241.jpg

IMG_41251.jpg

IMG_41261.jpg

IMG_41272.jpg

I have been waiting for the trichs to turn amber before I harvest but they look like they're dying. The leaves are now dry & crumbly. They have been on plain water for 2 weeks. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

HYDRO GROW SETUP:

Strain - unknown
# of Plants - 3
Grow Type - Aeroponic
Grow Stage - Flower
Light - 2 x 150 Watt HPS
Nutrients - Dyna-Gro 9-3-6
Medium - Sure-to-Grow
PPM - ?
EC - .8
PH - 6.2
RH - 45% to 50%
Room Temperature -78 to 86
Solution Temperature - 78 to 80
Room Square Footage - 80
Pests - None Known

Not a problem. PH adjusted last night & sol. temp dropping now to 70deg. So do u think buds are hurt much, or still keep waiting till mature? Or is it too early to say, & just need to be patient & see? Anyway, thanks for taking your time to support this issue!:peace:

OK, PH @ 5.6, sol. temp 74deg, ppm @720. I hope the buds aren't hurt too bad! Do you think I should still let them mature some more or cut them & say lesson learned this time? Any suggestions?

leaves will naturally die off late in flower xpectually if u stop the nutes...plant stores "food" in its water leaves and when its needed it kill off the leaf

but ur plant just looks a lil stressed w the high pH, high res temp, and no nutes

did u use any dyna bloom?? or just the grow??

how old r the girls?? if only a few weeks left id give them RO water and blackstrap molasses to finish them off cuz there is alot of good organic nutes in the molasses that dont need to b flushed

my 2cents

*scratch that i didnt c that ur runnin aero...the molasses might clog ur sprayers (forms a sludge)

Have you looked at your roots, any signs of root rot? Im thinking you probably have multiple micro nute deficiencies it is a tough call because you are so near the end. I would flush and harvest and look into some better nutes for your next run.

Advanced nutrients is a sponsor, as is blue planet, both include the 3 essential parts grow micro and bloom. 9-3-6 is N-P-K so your giving the plant a lot less P than it needs and a lot more N and K than it needs at this point in its life.

I think IAfiend might have the best advice, black strap will provide micronutes and feed the micro herd which may be a good shot... but if you are using a true aero system it may cause a bacterial bloom that could clog your pumps.

Since you have an unknown strain and I dont know much about your setup it is hard to make a call. What system are you using? Homebuilt? Store bought? How often are you changing your res? Are you maintaining 74 in your res? How?

Can you post some updated pics, and maybe more shots of your setup.

Back
Top Bottom