Can't get clean

WyldRyder

I've been smoke free for 3 straight weeks now, haven't been around anyone smoking either, but today I did one of those home drug test kits I bought at my local grocery store, and the results still came back positive.
I am doing this not because I want to stop smoking, hell I'm dieing to burn a big fatty. I'm doing this for pre-employment, been out of work for a while and need to get my butt back to work.
I tried that quick fix synthetic urine for a job interview last month and the bitch at the urgent care wouldn't accept it, said it was not urine. I followed the directions perfectly, it has worked for me in the past but this time it failed me so I decided to go the natural route and clean my system out and give her a cup full of some nice warm REAL piss (might even get a little on the outside for her lol).
What am I doing wrong that I still am not clean ?...is it that I have been smoking non stop heavy for the past 15 years, about a ounce a week ? and I just need more time to get the THC out of my system....just to lay it out there I can NOT stand the taste of cranberry juice, can not swallow it without gagging and spitting it out (my girlfriend says the same thing about something else, but that's a whole different story lmao).
Is there anything I can do to speed this process up ?
Any help will be greatly appreciated, thanks

work out, sweat, drink lots of fluids. If you've been smoking an oz a week for the past 15 years then it's going to take a little while. I would imagine after 45+days is when you'll be clean.

it took me 4 months last year to get clean for a drug test, been outa work for 2 years plus, i had stayed high all day everyday for 16 years before that, excersized drank plenty of cranberry juice and water and just couldn't seem to get clean, after 2 1/2 months i had the wife take one of the drug test cups i purchased online just to make sure they worked right and they did.
my brother who smoked like i had for years did no excersize or much physical activity at all when he stopped and it took him 9 months to get clean. it depends on excersize and activity, thing i found lately is that most of the temporary services around here either use the same type test cups in office as i had at home or a mouth swab test and they both are easy to beat without actually being clean. the lab tested tests are much harder to beat they have learned all of our tricks and check for alot of things they know we have used before to beat them, a real lab test can tell the differance between fake/synthetic urine and real, so if it's a fast cure your after use someones piss that you know is clean and make sure to get the temp right

Back
Top Bottom