Reliable clean urine

Insufficient

420 Member
I am trying to help a friend pass her urine analysis. She bought a test to check. Hasn't smoked since the first week of June. Her practice/ home test was positive. I am 4 hours away but clean. Wondering about mailing my urine to her. How long would it be usable? Or should she buy something online that maybe has a longer shelf life? What are the most reliable vendors for clean urine? If I mail my urine what is the best way to package it? Thanks

I am trying to help a friend pass her urine analysis. She bought a test to check. Hasn't smoked since the first week of June. Her practice/ home test was positive. I am 4 hours away but clean. Wondering about mailing my urine to her. How long would it be usable? Or should she buy something online that maybe has a longer shelf life? What are the most reliable vendors for clean urine? If I mail my urine what is the best way to package it? Thanks

I don't know, but as an alternative, you could have her mail you the test, you take it, and mail it back to her positive (assuming she has a home test!) ;)

:Namaste:

K

Well currently what she is, is unemployed and wanting to get this job. All set for being hired if she passes the drug test. Only "drug " that she has done is pot. If anyone has suggestions on the drug test, please post. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom