cfl burn

diggler35007

i have started one plant indoors to be put outdoors.[will do a few more]. my cfl's moved due to gravity and my getto ass ways,anywho i thought the plant was growing to quickly, but the light was moving. it burnt several leaves. is it o k just to trim the burnt part off kinda like you would trim a clone? i also went 12/12 from seed to determin sex.how bad will she react going back to veg outdoors?

I had a similar situation, 1 plant grew into the cfl and one cfl fell on another plant lol. After almost crying (this is my first grow) i just topped the two, they stopped growing for about a week but then hit hyperspeed and turned into the prettiest MJ plants ive ever seen. However, they did turn out to be boys. Not sure if the stress from incident caused that but i really really doubt it.
I think they were 4-6 inches when it happened.

After leaving some of my plants alone, LST'ing some, and topping some, i can say topping at 6 inches or so IS WAY BETTER than the other 2 options and i will do it on all my future grows.
In short, if i were you, and i was at one point, chop the top off but be prepared for a week of slow slow growth :)

Just my 2c :rollit:

should i trim the burnt part off , like trimming a clone or not ? not the whole leaf is what i am asking. :theband:

Hey man this is just my opinion i am not a scientist but i reckon as long as its green its doing some good for the plant? i would just trim the dead away and if it bothers you just chop the leaves off. I know you went 12/12 from start, but if it's still in veg "mode" so to speak it will grow plenty more

Back
Top Bottom