CFL lighting distance first timer looking for advice

It was original and I don't know how the hell we thought of doing such stupid shit. Put non poisonous snakes in purses in the road and people would hurry and grab them and take off when they opened it and that snake came out all you would hear was screams tires squealing and brake lights

I would have said the same thing. To be honest if someone would have done some shit like that to me I think I would have setup a road block and no one would come or go until I found the little pricks that did that. They knew we were watching. Kids these days are a different kind of useless fks than we were. At least we werent the victims

we picked and chose wisely no elderly only ones we felt were deemed worthy asshole types especially the" one time" type

Hey Table,

Ok shit my bad... I though you were buying new light. Hey nothing wrong with parking lot lights
I think the sp-250s were 265 clams then but was screwy with 4/20 sale and COVID19 startup, then shipping from China increased and they went up price-wise right after I ordered.

I’ve used those t5 led conversion bulbs, if you search for a while you can find them cheap. I won’t see any good cheap ones so I stop looking, a month later they are on sale again. But yeah it’s still t5. Are you in the US?

Hey Table,

Ok shit my bad... I though you were buying new light. Hey nothing wrong with parking lot lights
I think the sp-250s were 265 clams then but was screwy with 4/20 sale and COVID19 startup, then shipping from China increased and they went up price-wise right after I ordered.

I’ve used those t5 led conversion bulbs, if you search for a while you can find them cheap. I won’t see any good cheap ones so I stop looking, a month later they are on sale again. But yeah it’s still t5. Are you in the US?
Yes southern part of US. I'll just just say all the way south. I have a nice LED i got from offshore that sucker must be 30 or 40 lbs. Im not sure of the spectrum but it may be good for something. Anyways thanks for the info I love this forum there is a wealth of knowledge and everyone is very helpful honestly i don't know of any other forum with so many good people. Its nice to be a part of a community like this.

Back
Top Bottom