Cfls is the best way to grow

if your on a budget and also i have a question exactly how many do i need to flower and what kind of cfls? and the same for veg im going to get all supplies from home depot. im stocking up for my next grow :) i got a surprise :thumb:

A CFL from a grow store.
2013-09-25-13_05_03.jpg
this is a 200w $80 tops for the bulb and $30 for the fixture I got mine for $15 used.

your urine has lots of nitrogen or good old compost is great, ashes from your bowls.

This is a bad idea, the ph of urine is way too low and can kill your plants likewise it has no nitrogen (it has ammonia which can be changed into nitrogen via 2 bacterial processes that you most likely do not have in your soil), ashes are not a good source of any nutes.... the compost is a good idea though.

Any input on Molases? exactly wat does that do and can i yse during veg cycle?

I use molasses (1 tbsp/gallon of water) throughout the entire grow and only give molasses water during the final flush before harvest. Molasses is more for the soil than the plant so it provides little in the way of nutrition for your plants.

I use molasses (1 tbsp/gallon of water) throughout the entire grow and only give molasses water during the final flush before harvest. Molasses is more for the soil than the plant so it provides little in the way of nutrition for your plants.

Do u know wherr i could buy luquid seaweed. can i find at hime depot?
Is it bettet than all purpose plant food for someone one a budget..

you can buy kick ass soil if you go to home depot look for "tomato tone" "Herb food" Rose food

with good soil you can veg. in a small pot for a month than transplant into a pot 3x or bigger with more of the soil no feeding required if the strain can finish fast. Longer flower plants, or big eaters, may need some feedings late to hit full potential. Its all about the strains needs some strains grow so big so fast they out grow the pot eating all of the nutes in the soil.This is a good site pick the strain research it find a successful grow style that you think you can replicate and go for it.

you can get sub cools super soil amendment, you can try theses top soils Ocean forest and Happy Frog, Vermi Fire, Manna Mix, Sunshine Mix, Green Fields and 707, Just Rite Extra, there's Companies in Michigan, California, Washington, Colorado with bags claiming to be the best

you can get sub cools super soil amendment, you can try theses top soils Ocean forest and Happy Frog, Vermi Fire, Manna Mix, Sunshine Mix, Green Fields and 707, Just Rite Extra, there's Companies in Michigan, California, Washington, Colorado with bags claiming to be the best

Thanks for the advice brrotha, im not too sure wat strain it is
its a bag seed. but it seems to be doing really well. just wanted to
give it some nutes ive been givin it pure water..
soil should help tho

:welcome: to :420:

It all depends on the space you are attempting to light. 50 watts/sq. ft., with 2,000 lumens/sq. ft. for vegging and 3,000 lumens/sq. ft. for flowering, are considered the minimums for a good grow.

Hey, i just pikked up these nutes can someone help me figure out wen to
use each one.
Bitanicare-pro gro-pro bloom-cal mag-liquid karna-sweet-hydroplex and silica blast
im in my 15th day without nutes on vegg.
first feeding dont know wat to mix for the vegg cycle.
any suggestions guys?

:welcome: to :420:

It all depends on the space you are attempting to light. 50 watts/sq. ft., with 2,000 lumens/sq. ft. for vegging and 3,000 lumens/sq. ft. for flowering, are considered the minimums for a good grow.

I'm glad I saw this post. I'm meet and exceed this chart. Thanks

I'm using a 150W HPS light readying to switch my plant to flower I was using CFLs for a 6wk veg... Will my plant bloom under that lighting?

Back
Top Bottom