Choc Skunk Auto

JSP 714

9 weeks old tomorrow.
IMAG1449~2.jpg

Welcome to 420.
Who’s genetics are you using. What is your set up, lights, soil, nutes, tent size, etc.

Good luck finishing her off, looks like she has a neighbor.

Welcome to 420.
Who’s genetics are you using. What is your set up, lights, soil, nutes, tent size, etc.

Good luck finishing her off, looks like she has a neighbor.
Thanks,
I'll have to check the package, I got all my seed from Seedman.
I have a 2/4/5 tent. A viparspectra par 450 led. Added a single 300wt led cob.
Using root organics and kind soil (so I only water) The kind soil at the bottom of the 3 gallon smart pots feeds the girls.
There are 2 neighbors ,besides the chocolate skunk auto ,I have a bubblelishous auto that is 6 days behind the choc skunk. On the other side, I have a white widow fem, same age as choc skunk. She's my experiment , making a mainline manifold with her.Probley change to 12 12 in a couple days.
More pics soon!!!!!

Thanks,
I'll have to check the package, I got all my seed from Seedman.
I have a 2/4/5 tent. A viparspectra par 450 led. Added a single 300wt led cob.
Using root organics and kind soil (so I only water) The kind soil at the bottom of the 3 gallon smart pots feeds the girls.
There are 2 neighbors ,besides the chocolate skunk auto ,I have a bubblelishous auto that is 6 days behind the choc skunk. On the other side, I have a white widow fem, same age as choc skunk. She's my experiment , making a mainline manifold with her.Probley change to 12 12 in a couple days.
More pics soon!!!!!
Oh, 6 inch exhaust w/ carbon filter
Vented to my crawl space. 4 inch pulling air in,with a 28in tower fan, clip on at the top. And dehumidifier outside the tent. (just in case)

As far as my ww fem, had a little incident,
Maybe I will explain later.But she has recovered,and looks good.
Im not gonna post pics of her until she flowers.

Back
Top Bottom